Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    super metroid. holy shit, it's hard.

sooooo ahead of its time. i get to the last area on all these games (the original, part two, fusion -- ESPECIALLY fusion) and i just can't do it.

i blame the slippery classic controller on the wii.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0f3d View Post
    super metroid. holy shit, it's hard.

sooooo ahead of its time. i get to the last area on all these games (the original, part two, fusion -- ESPECIALLY fusion) and i just can't do it.

i blame the slippery classic controller on the wii.
    i have played all of those games multiple times, and i whole-heartedly agree. i always had a hard time beating the original and super metroid as a kid, and it's just as hard as an adult. i also maintain that super metroid is one of the best games ever made, and the SNES was a perfect system with SO MANY good games.

i had never played Fusion until a few years ago, first on an emulator on my computer (which was a pain in the ass because i couldn't use a controller), and then on the WiiU. i like that it has the feel of super metroid, but it's a bit shorter definitely a bit harder. i always panic running away from SA-X.

have you played Other M? it's...kinda fun. but mostly it doesn't really feel like a metroid game. and the voice actress they got to play samus has less emotion than a cardboard box. she's a bounty hunter, not a robot. >.<