Thread: Dead Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    welp, this got the waterworks going http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2610374

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emptydesk View Post
    welp, this got the waterworks going http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2610374
    Not that I'm doubting Prince did it, but he should keep his mouth closed. Anything for this POS to get press coverage as usual.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Not that I'm doubting Prince did it, but he should keep his mouth closed. Anything for this POS to get press coverage as usual.
    what an odd response

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emptydesk View Post
    what an odd response
    it was towards Sharpton, not Prince. If you and Sarah think Al is some kind of modern day MLK have at it. It's obvious the useless asshole name dropped Prince just to get himself some free pub over multiple unfortunate circumstances.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    it was towards Sharpton, not Prince. If you and Sarah think Al is some kind of modern day MLK have at it. It's obvious the useless asshole name dropped Prince just to get himself some free pub over multiple unfortunate circumstances.
    i understood to whom it was directed. what's odd is not only how angry you seem about something fairly innocuous, but also how tacky it is to use this thread to shoehorn your blowhard political opinions and subsequent strawman nonsense.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Dude, Prince had Al Sharpton's phone number and called him. Rev Sharpton has been stressing that Prince cared about people and causes other than himself, that Prince was concerned about civil rights etc, showing a side of Prince that most did not know existed but is really nice to know. I don't see this as reflecting negatively against Sharpton.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-22-2016 at 05:55 AM.