Thread: The Relationship Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    NOTHING wrong with the strip club and getting lappers. It's a harmless thing that is more about male bonding than anything else. It's fuckin kareoke night for dudes. This is especially necessary in the business world. So long as he's proven to be a trustworthy man, who comes home with his dick untouched at the end of the night, there should be no issues. If you are on the fence, make him pull down his pants and smell the dick. That will tell you all you need to know. If he won't pull them down then he's got something to hide! Haha I mean hopefully it doesn't come to that, but hey different strokes right? My wife is cool with it, other wives aren't. I'm glad she is, not because I particularly enjoy it all that much, it can be fun with the right company I suppose, but more because it just sucks being that guy out with your single friends at the bar and when the night takes that turn, you have to be like "oh you guys go have a good time, I have my balls snipped and I can't do this because it makes my uptight wife uncomfortable". Not a particularly fun thing, plus it's lack of freedom due to a lack of trust. In my books, if the boundaries about this weren't previously set or discussed, and your aren't cool with his attitude about it, then sure you can try to readjust them (loss of points for not establishing your stance very early on though). Personally I don't think it's worth the war over either way, unless he's a real fuckin spineless pushover type guy, but yeah some women simply can't sleep at night knowing another whore's bare breasts were in touching distance of their man. A real man might enjoy the view, but he knows where the bacon is and goes home to it every night. Seems like he is too, since he told you straight up about it. If he isn't a real man, its better to find out now than later. Banning a man from the rippers who really wants to go there will accomplish jack shit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    We might give this a go again........
    You are better than that. Ah fuck, maybe you're not. I really don't know. But either way I wouldn't advise this. You know why, too.
    Last edited by AgentofChaos; 07-07-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    NOTHING wrong with the strip club and getting lappers. It's a harmless thing that is more about male bonding than anything else. It's fuckin kareoke night for dudes. This is especially necessary in the business world. So long as he's proven to be a trustworthy man, who comes home with his dick untouched at the end of the night, there should be no issues. If you are on the fence, make him pull down his pants and smell the dick. That will tell you all you need to know. If he won't pull them down then he's got something to hide! Haha I mean hopefully it doesn't come to that, but hey different strokes right? My wife is cool with it, other wives aren't. I'm glad she is, not because I particularly enjoy it all that much, it can be fun with the right company I suppose, but more because it just sucks being that guy out with your single friends at the bar and when the night takes that turn, you have to be like "oh you guys go have a good time, I have my balls snipped and I can't do this because it makes my uptight wife uncomfortable". Not a particularly fun thing, plus it's lack of freedom due to a lack of trust. In my books, if the boundaries about this weren't previously set or discussed, and your aren't cool with his attitude about it, then sure you can try to readjust them (loss of points for not establishing your stance very early on though). Personally I don't think it's worth the war over either way, unless he's a real fuckin spineless pushover type guy, but yeah some women simply can't sleep at night knowing another whore's bare breasts were in touching distance of their man. A real man might enjoy the view, but he knows where the bacon is and goes home to it every night. Seems like he is too, since he told you straight up about it. If he isn't a real man, its better to find out now than later. Banning a man from the rippers who really wants to go there will accomplish jack shit anyway.

You are better than that. Ah fuck, maybe you're not. I really don't know. But either way I wouldn't advise this. You know why, too.
    Dude, I'd actually listen to your prospective on my stuff if the first part of your post wasn't so fucking misogynistic.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Dude, I'd actually listen to your perspective on my stuff if the first part of your post wasn't so fucking misogynistic.
    I fixed that for you.