Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Haven't recieved shit, haven't recieved any notifications, ordered first day back in December. TDS, Broken, Fragile, NTAE vinyl + the fucking physical component.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=NIN 3 28 06 OKC;372152]
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i also don't understand the idea of collecting vinyl and not listening to it. it reminds me of all the beanie babies my grandparents bought me but wouldn't let me take the tags off of because they were "collectors items." i asked how i was supposed to cuddle with them and they looked at me in abject horror. why own something if you can't enjoy it?

because i've had vinyl before and i've listened to them and i've enjoyed them. they're great. but a couple years ago i got into a REAL financial bind. I also had a LOT of vinyls, not all but most of them were factory sealed. Like With Teeth, Year Zero, Puscifer some Depeche Mode, 30STM, Evanescence, etc. a lot of 1st pressings. I ended up having to sell a LOT of my vinyls to pay for this extreme financial bind. Luckily since they were factory sealed, i was able to get the money i needed to stay in existence. With Teeth sold for 151, Year Zero sold for a big amount as well, and my Aenima vinyl from TOOL sold for $202. I also had to sell my record player too. If they werent factory sealed, i sure wouldnt have gotten as much as i did. So that's ONE reason I keep them unopened.
    I get you don't understand it, that's fine. and i'm sorry you didnt get to cuddle with your beanie babies. But I still enjoy having my vinyls without listening to them. Just knowing that i own them and that i can listen to them whenever is good enough for me. and that it's FREAKING VINYL. They are so pretty. If i had a badass record player, sure, i would open them and rock out. If i had the time, i would too. i WISH that my car had a record player that was like a cd player, where i could just insert my record and rock out while driving! If i got on an episode of Pimp My Ride, i'm sure that they could do that for me. But i dont have any of those things at the moment, so yeah, they're sitting in my closet for the time being. and yeah, i saw that SNL skit too, and thought it was funny as well, 1. cause it DOES seem ridiculous and 2. i've done that crap myself. whether it be packs of football cards or vinyls or yes, action figures. but no beanie babies, those were gay.

RiffTHF up there says "I bought With Teeth back in 2005 and kept it sealed until 2 days ago... I was told it might be warped but luckily when i finally decided to open it this week it was in perfect condition." and that's freaking cool! it's like opening a christmas present! With Teeth rocks and the tour rocked *cough Beside You In Time 3 28 06 in OKC *cough man, i bought 16 tickets to that show and it was FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!

anyway, back to Sandfag/Firebrand sucking ass with shipping issues........

Edit: OH MAN, just watched that SNL STAR WARS COMMERCIAL again and that shit is FUNNY!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting that!!! and i also have the Star Wars Transformers factory sealed! The Han and Chewie that transform into the Millennium Falcon! and the Darth Vader that transforms into the Death Star! and my Target Star Wars The Force Awakens 6 piece set factory sealed! and the........
    i wasn't insulting you, i was trying to understand your thought process. but thanks for using a homophobic slur and saying beanie babies are gay! hope someone makes you super uncomfortable today, too. jerk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered Broken today. It's officially in a race now in a race with the AV patch (shipping notification on 8/8). December pre-orders are....somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like I am getting doubles of TDS, Broken, NTAE and The Fragile.

I got a shipping notification for those items last week and then another one with a different tracking number yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got this...
    Hello,

You’ll be glad to hear that your order NINUK#XXXX has been packaged up and is now on its way to you.

Your order has left our facility with tracking number: - this tracking number could take 12-24hrs to become active.

You can track it here http://www.yodel.co.uk/track/

We thank you, yet again, for your patience.

Any questions, please go here: http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/support/home

Thanks

NIN store

I go to the site and hey, Yodel still don't have it!. Then I find the cd of Add Violence has appeared on amazon, for £12, due to ship 1st september - this is seriously taking the piss!

I'm a patient person, but when I read all the shit that has been going on, I have to wonder about using nin store again. I too miss the days of going into record stores and buying physical stuff, rather than this hanging around, hoping the postman will kindly drop my orders (and that they are intact and not damaged).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Same shipping notice for me in UK for the DE's + NTAE vinyl. Wow it's actually happening. Almost 8 months to the day since ordering. Lets hope they've wrapped them up well like Deviations was here in UK in June. Maybe I won't need Sotirivol now after all....
    Last edited by afors; 08-18-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    With an 8 month vinyl production delay, the Add Violence Vinyl should be out lets say by April 2018! Pre-orders starting in Nov 2017?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Same shipping notice for me in UK for the DE's + NTAE vinyl. Wow it's actually happening. Almost 8 months to the day since ordering. Lets hope they've wrapped them up well like Deviations was here in UK in June. Maybe I won't need Sotirivol now after all....
    They'll need to be wrapped well with Yodel delivering.

Got my UK store shipping notices too for vinyl...still no mention of NTAE PC though after all this time.

Edit: My AV PC actually arrived today too via USPS/Royal Mail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=eversonpoe;372187]
    Quote Originally Posted by NIN 3 28 06 OKC View Post

i wasn't insulting you, i was trying to understand your thought process. but thanks for using a homophobic slur and saying beanie babies are gay! hope someone makes you super uncomfortable today, too. jerk.
    SORRY!!!!!!!!! wont happen again! apologies if i truly, actually offended anyone!!!!!!!! sorry beanie babies!
    Last edited by NIN 3 28 06 OKC; 08-18-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru View Post
    They'll need to be wrapped well with Yodel delivering.

Got my UK store shipping notices too for vinyl...still no mention of NTAE PC though after all this time.

Edit: My AV PC actually arrived today too via USPS/Royal Mail.
    Yes Yodel I hear ya, we'll see can't be as bad as a 20 day dented transit for my older vinyl from the US was.

Re NTAE PC, I have only recently (this week) received mine, but only after complaining to Sandbag in an email exchange
    did they send it. It came all the way from the US.
    I am guessing here, but I think that they are likely unsure of who doesn't have it already (maybe no records existed from Firebrand).
    and they very likely have a limited supply (as it was a limited ed). They do however have some supply as my NTAE PC arriving this week
    is proof of.
    I certainly don't think that they will all auto ship. I'd be very surprised at this stage.
    The big issue is really that it's perceived as a freebie and not a priority, unlike the Vinyl which was expensive and is a priority.
    They haven't factored in that we all ordered the PC to collect/use/scrutinise etc as fans ...
    I'd seriously start nagging them about it. there's been no official statement, so it could be the only approach left for you all.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Got an email with tracking details for my NTAE vinyl, no news on my AV package as of yet. No answer on the support ticket I raised earlier. Progress nonetheless!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    The whole process is fucked. I got my shipping notification email for my Fragile DE on the 10th. Not until the 13th was it updated with anything. Its now been 4 days and my item is "still in transit to destination" and is showing that I wont have it delivered until monday. Thats a total of 11 days from the time of original email receipt, and 8 days from the time it actually left the facility. Thats way too long if you ask me. I hate SandVag.
    Update: I have been tracking my Fragile DE closely and it is no longer scheduled to arrive on monday, but instead, today. What that means is it took exactly 8 days from the time of email recepit confirming my shipping to item received (if in fact it comes today).

If it actually does come, I will be sure to let you all know the condition that it is in. I cant post pictures because i dont know how because I am still a noob at this, and I also dont use a site to upload them to online. But I will give an accurate description (hopefully there wont be much to tell!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My add violence 50 dollar bundle is finnaly on the way! I told them I was fed up paying so much on shipping
    and they wrote me back with a tracking number, same shipping facility as last time Austin Texas... I live 3 freakin hours away
    how does it take them an extra week? I...... just don't get it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by izo View Post
    Adding my story about this shit show of a company to the pile:

-
    March 19th, order for Fragile DE, Broken DE, and Downward Spiral DE vinyls

July 3rd, submitted a ticket requesting a refund for Fragile DE, Broken DE and Downward Spiral DE vinyls.

July 10th, received response: "We understand that you have requested a refund but have not yet received it. Please accept our apologies for this. As you can imagine this is an incredibly busy time for us regarding NIN and we are working on processing and completing all requests as quickly as possible. Please allow 10 working days for your refund to appear. If after this time period you have still not received your refund please contact us again.

August 7th, I followed up inquiring about a refund. The message I sent was "I am following up regarding the refund of the items listed below. I was instructed to follow up after 10 business days."

Received a same day response that reads: "We are very sorry for the delay. We have inherited these order from Firebrand, as such all of our customer information is stored offline rather than on databases. This means all refunds have to be manually done which takes considerably longer. Our accounts department have your request and we have chased it up for you as much as we can and will do after this correspondence. You will get your refund, you may just have to wait a bit longer. We completely understand how frustrating this is, however we are doing our best. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated"

August 17th received an email that my order has been packaged and will be delivered shortly...

I follow up same day asking why my order is being shipped after my refund request was acknowledged and I was told twice I would be receiving a refund.
    -

My correspondence has been with customer service rep Kim, if anyone is keeping track.

...fun times...

Update:

August 18th, response from customer service rep Kim: "This is simply a glitch in the system. We will chase up your refund."

...cool...

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by izo View Post
    Update:

August 18th, response from customer service rep Kim: "This is simply a glitch in the system. We will chase up your refund."

...cool...
    They might be "glitches in the system" for some refunded/cancelled orders but mine show actual progress in the tracking details with cities, timestamps and all. If I get charged for them again after spending weeks trying to get them cancelled I am going to make @tony.parente look polite to these people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In still trying to get my refund too. Started the process on July 5th. Being told now that a refund was issued, but I'm skeptical. It's been a needlessly long process. Especially with PayPal being an option(an option I asked to have done at least 6 times) Maybe I'm getting a check... maybe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received the standard "has been packaged up and is now on the way to you" email for one December pre-order a week ago, and the tracking number still says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" today.

Then, yesterday I got a "shipped" email for my other december order, and that tracking # also says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent.." which is fine since it says it could take 24-48 hours to become active EXCEPT it has actually been active and "pre-shipment" for 6 days ago even though i just got the email yesterday.

I sent them a message yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. I had a question about my AV stuff when it shipped, and they wrote back very quickly and were quite helpful. I even have my AV shirt and PC as of yesterday. just would love to have all the stuff I ordered last year or at least see that tracking number update eventually!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I've a received a notification there's something waiting for me at my PO box. Unless it's a Wolverine trade paperback, I have again received something without any kind of shipping notice or tracking.

Ed: Dammit it was wolverine
    Last edited by Shadaloo; 08-19-2017 at 09:23 PM. Reason: bub

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    What size did you get and what do you need? If nothing else, maybe someone can do a trade with you.
    I got a small - but I ordered a medium. I received a quick auto-reply from Sandbag so I'll wait to see what they instruct me to do...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    They might be "glitches in the system" for some refunded/cancelled orders but mine show actual progress in the tracking details with cities, timestamps and all. If I get charged for them again after spending weeks trying to get them cancelled I am going to make @tony.parente look polite to these people.
    Haha hey i'm not THAT mean

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Received my 2 $50 bundles yesterday, without any form of tracking information or email regarding it being shipped.

Now I'm waiting for one more AV PC, and then my 'The Fragile DE' and NTAE vinyl, which I received an email saying it had shipped and the famous tracking number that states it's been in pre-shipment since Saturday... maybe it'll show up tomorrow while I'm at the Father John Misty concert... who knows lol

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    So Trent put out a statement on the sandbag situation.

"Hey guys-Here’s what’s up – we partnered with Mute for distribution outside the US for a number of reasons I’ll explain later. Although they claimed differently, they were obviously unprepared for the onslaught of interest resulting in the unacceptable bullshit some of you have experienced. At about 10AM LA time Fri we’d had enough and switched everything over to our store. Shipping costs went up, orders got fulfilled – it seemed like the only real choice here.
    For those of you in SANDBAG (what an appropriately shitty name) limbo, I will post what to do here as soon as I get the correct info. In the meantime I personally assure you you’ll get your order IN order.
    Again, my apologies for this. Our intentions were to serve you better, not this.
    More info coming."

Oh wait. That was 6 years ago.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    My stuff (NTAE, The Fragile, shirt) is still in preshipment even though I got the email Monday. Never again ordering stuff via Media Mail.
    Yea media mail is cheap but s...l....o....w....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    It seems like a good sign that people are receiving whatever they ordered. Hopefully I'll receive mine soon!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post

"Hey guys-Here’s what’s up – we partnered with Mute for distribution outside the US for a number of reasons I’ll explain later. Although they claimed differently, they were obviously unprepared for the onslaught of interest resulting in the unacceptable bullshit some of you have experienced. At about 10AM LA time Fri we’d had enough and switched everything over to our store. Shipping costs went up, orders got fulfilled – it seemed like the only real choice here.
    For those of you in SANDBAG (what an appropriately shitty name) limbo, I will post what to do here as soon as I get the correct info. In the meantime I personally assure you you’ll get your order IN order.
    Again, my apologies for this. Our intentions were to serve you better, not this.
    More info coming."

Hahahahah WOW. That's unreal. Why the hell would he go back to them after that experience then?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Someone must have told him that they got better. He chose poorly.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So my preorder vinyls have been sitting in preshipment status for a week, has that been pretty standard for sandbag? Does it just show up randomly one day or to I need email them?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    So my preorder vinyls have been sitting in preshipment status for a week, has that been pretty standard for sandbag? Does it just show up randomly one day or to I need email them?
    That means USPS doesn't have it yet and only the label has been created. Once they receive it, it usually takes another day or two before the tracker updates.

It sounds like they've been dropping off orders a couple times per week. If you don't see movement after a full 7 days, then I'd say you should contact them again. I have one that's been stuck since June 23rd and they're going to ship a new one.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post

More info coming."

Holy SHIT that is MIND BLOWING. I didn't even know that Sandbag was around 6 years ago. Also dont know how they seem to stay in business with all of this garbage happening. The world must be in a severe shortage of merch distribution companies if Trent went BACK to SandVag and they have so many other clients as well. What the actual fuck.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I distinctly remember the GDT nightmare, and when it was first announced that Sandbag was taking over for this, I thought "does Trent...remember? Well, surely if he's going back to them, they've demonstrated a significant improvement..."

lol