Thread: Random HTDA thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    In 3 months NIN is back and none of this matters.....What set this off was last week when HDTA played Coachella, all the fanboys came out of the woodwork like this was some unbelievable event. Combined with what some of my friends in cali who attended the Coachella and headline gigs told me, which was a ton of people in the crowd were wearing NIN shirts and screaming for TR during the show and were not even familiar with 90 percent of the songs..... If NIN was dead and buried, I think TR would be getting slaughtered by the hardcore NIN fanbase (myself included) for ending NIN to start a band with wifey and his photog sidekick buddy....The fact NIN is back takes the sting out of it...Part of me wonders if TR decided to announce the return of NIN before the 1st HTDA shows, to avoid getting blasted by the NIN fanbase.. And I am well aware Kurt collaborated with Courtney on a few occasions..And its regarded as a low point of his career. Husband and wife musician tag teams do not end well and do not look good in the grand scheme of things. Look at what a joke KMFDM has become. Of course there is Yoko Ono. enough said...
    Last edited by jaypayton; 04-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypayton View Post
    wifey
    Aaaaand here is the actual heart of your troubles. And why this endless discussion with you will never go anywhere.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If NIN was dead and buried, I think TR would be getting slaughtered by the hardcore NIN fanbase (myself included) for ending NIN to start a band with wifey and his photog sidekick buddy....
    Serious question: If Mariqueen wasn't married to Trent and Rob was Charlie Clouser, would your opinion of the band have changed? If you just go in the same circle for a fifth or sixth time, I'll just leave it with this quote by a somewhat famous lyricist:
    "The beginning is the end, keeps coming around again."

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    And I am well aware Kurt collaborated with Courtney on a few occasions..And its regarded as a low point of his career. Husband and wife musician tag teams do not end well and do not look good in the grand scheme of things. Look at what a joke KMFDM has become. Of course there is Yoko Ono. enough said...
    You know, I'm not a HTDA fan but FUCK YOU. That is HIGHLY offensive. Your obvious misogyny is not welcome. You are a very mean sexist person. And now you are just a troll.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-19-2013 at 08:34 PM.