Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Now the real test is managing to avoid the internet for a few hours until I can see this...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ten minutes! Not ready for this end... I just hope they end this thing right.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So good. Totally opposite from what Dexters was.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I can't believe it was wrapped up so quickly and so...fittingly. Everything happened the way I feel that it should have. Maybe not the way I wanted it initially, but it felt like it was the right way. No random deus ex machina, no sudden changes in character's feelings. I loved it.

Also, Spoiler: FUCK YEAH, TODD WENT OUT LIKE A BITCH.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That was pretty much perfect

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wonder what the alternate ending is. Glad they didn't drop the ball with the ending.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    It fit. I'm happy with it. They didn't try to make it into something it wasn't, it was very well done.

I'm pretty choked up about it though. They didn't need to do anything outlandish to make it have an impact.....wow, it was good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Perfect ending for the show. This was really the only way things could have reasonably gone down. RIP Walter White. Long live Heisenberg!

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    awesome. So very very awesome... It felt a LITTLE rushed at the end, and considering how epic the full span of the show is, I could have used a little more of a drawn out ending. Maybe they could have told us what happened with Brock, etc. It's hard to complain though, it pretty much delivered everything I hoped it would.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Loved the ending: Epic, complete, emotional...Perfect. Also, bonus points for the painful way Lydia and Todd each went out. Fuck those two! Damn!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I really loved the ending. From his talk with Skyler, to the very end. It ended the way it should have.

I wonder if Jesse still has money. That and Brock are the main things I wonder about.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Finally

Jesse gets saved by a Robot.
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 09-30-2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: BRAKE PADS!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    so glad skinny pete and badger made one last appearance, and loved Walt's IDGAF attitude throughout the entire episode.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I hope AMC's ready for the complete ratings drop for Low Winter Sun now that this is over.

Nobody cares about it, AMC, I'm sorry. Nobody.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Loved it as well. It is one of those episodes you will think about, and take time to process. Perhaps Brock ended up with his grandmother. Before Andrea moved out, she and Brock lived with her mother.

Watching Lydia and Todd when Walt showed up, they way they looked around and the expressions on their faces, they reminded me of rodents. And they got what they deserved.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Very fitting ending to the show. The "Blue" recipe will die with Jesse and that'd the way it should be. The only thing I thought was going to happen is when Walt went down to the Lab at the end, I thought he was going to overdose on his own product. Great final episode. Exactly what it needed to be.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Loved it as well. It is one of those episodes you will think about, and take time to process. Perhaps Brock ended up with his grandmother. Before Andrea moved out, she and Brock lived with her mother.

Watching Lydia and Todd when Walt showed up, they way they looked around and the expressions on their faces, they reminded me of rodents. And they got what they deserved.
    That last phone call, to Lydia, was oh so satisfying.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Watching Spoiler: Todd die was the most satisfying thing. I loved it.

Also, if anyone watched Talking Bad afterwards and saw Vince wearing that Monopoly Breaking Bad shirt, you can get it here for $15.

http://www.lexhed.com/Product/Heisen...y-T-Shirt#back

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    What more needs to be said. Terrific finale, watched it with the wife and in-laws and everyone loved it. Right now the writers of Dexter are like 'Motherfuckers. Why'd we even bother.'

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I kind wish they didn't have the "guest starring" thing at the beginning for Badger. Knowing he was in the episode, as soon as the lasers came up on Gretchen and Elliot I knew it was Badger.

Other than that, absolutely stunning finale. There were a few things that I thought would have went a different way, but this was perfect.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    I kind wish they didn't have the "guest starring" thing at the beginning for Badger. Knowing he was in the episode, as soon as the lasers came up on Gretchen and Elliot I knew it was Badger.

Other than that, absolutely stunning finale. There were a few things that I thought would have went a different way, but this was perfect.
    I didn't even notice. I thought for sure Walt had actually hired hitmen for that.

Incredible finale. Finally, things go the way we want them to. I'm a little frustrated by how Walt actually died, though there's some poetic justice in the fact that what killed him was an unplanned stray bullet instead of his own meticulations.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I thought the Finale was excellent.
    It was done perfectly. I was really happy with the outcome for everyone. Everyone got what they deserved, Good or Bad.
    My favorite part was Walt meeting up with the Grey Matter people. I was waiting for him to kill them, but what he did instead was even better.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I saw their credits and thought they'd have a scene with Jesse. It didn't occur to me it was a gag until I saw Walt get in his car.

I loved how naive Todd was at the end, not thinking Walt was behind this.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I guess in a way, we all fucked Ted.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Great finale. The inevitable was coming and it happened. It's only fitting Walt died in that lab. Seeing Jesse live and get away like that was amazing and yet heartbreaking. He's had his whole life ripped away from him so many times. There's no way he could live without immense regret and pain. The machine gun scene was amazing...classic Breaking Bad.

All in all, this has been the most consistently great television show in a long time (or ever) and I'm glad I got to witness it. Great storytelling, great characters, great everything. I look forward to watching the whole series again in the near future

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Very well done. Good endings are so rare but they really pulled it off. Somewhat predictable.l, but with a few nice surprises. I wish there had been another 5 or 10 minutes for resolution. Ultimately i feep satisfied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RIP Walt.

The best line ever: "Cheer up beautiful people, this is where you get to make it right."

I'm glad that Jessie got to choke that prick Todd with his own chains.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I thought the last episode was okay... that it all... just okay.
    I think what bothered me the most was how predictable it all was... there was no surprises.
    And for the most part, nothing really even happened up until the last ten minutes or so.
    I dunno, I expected something a little more poetic and meaningful.
    There was just no emotion to it... here we are after this long journey and it all felt a bit empty to me.
    Like I said, not a terrible episode... just okay. An amazing show... alright last episode.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I thought the last episode was okay... that it all... just okay.
    I think what bothered me the most was how predictable it all was... there was no surprises.
    And for the most part, nothing really even happened up until the last ten minutes or so.
    I dunno, I expected something a little more poetic and meaningful.
    There was just no emotion to it... here we are after this long journey and it all felt a bit empty to me.
    Like I said, not a terrible episode... just okay. An amazing show... alright last episode.
    I thought the scene between Skyler and Walt was dripping with emotion. Plus the last scene with Jesse and Walt was crazy emotional.

But you are correct that the ending was very predictable.

The only curveball was at the beginning when I thought he was going to kill Gretchen and Elliott.

Overall I liked the finale a lot.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I felt that the show it self was so full of surprises that the finale was good the way it was. I think if they tried to throw a curve ball at the end it would have felt a little too "wink wink look how clever we are".

The true climax of the show rightfully happened in the 3rd last episode and these last 2 wrapped everything up nearly flawlessly.

I almost agree with the person who said a further 5-10 min resolution would have been better. This is mainly because I envisioned the last scene to be Walt as he begins his first day of prison standing there with his blanket looking at the prison and prisoners as they are looking back at him. A scene of uncertainty mirroring back to the end of season 1 or 2 where he told those guys to stay out of his territory... something to mark the end of one life and a start of another. The more I thought about it the less it made sense since they have been doing that whole "Im dying again" setup.

Walt deserved to die since having lost the one thing he claimed to have loved seems like punishment enough.

The scene with Walt and Skylar was great. That shot where the pillar separated them.... poetry.