Great show. Even better than Friday, I think. "Reptile" was so ridiculously heavy with 4 guitars plus Pino's monstrous bass tone. Thought we were actually going to escape without "Hurt" when they launched into ITTW. Crowd was awful, as is typical for Vegas, but the band more than made up for it. I continue not to be an Explosions in the Sky live fan. They're incredibly talented, and ridiculously intense, just not a good opening act for NIN.

To really top off this most excellent weekend of NIN, I just ran into half the band in the airport (Robin, Josh, Lisa, and Sharlotte). Only spoke with Robin very briefly, since he was with his family (and it was pretty funny seeing the legendary Robin Finck pushing a stroller through the airport!). I did spend a couple of minutes talking to Lisa in the Starbucks line. She's so ridiculously nice! Said she's still not used to being up there singing some of the "classic" NIN songs like HLAH that she's been listening to for years.

Overall, a great trip and two great shows. I'm definitely glad I got to see the full-on Moment Factory experience in Phoenix, though. They did a good job of trimming the show down for a smaller venue, but the full show is mind-blowing.