Thread: Music & Art by Neorev

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I have created a Neorev Discord group...
    https://discord.com/invite/5R2kpt2669

I've been targeted on Facebook for my support of Black Lives Matter and for not being a fan of Trump. This last month, I've been getting hit over and over with the same community standards violations for the same post where I shared the BLM fist logo. Facebook claims it represents dangerous and violent individuals, calling them a hate group and terrorist organization. Even after I challenged their decision and won, with Facebook saying it does meet community standards, I just get hit with the same violation for the same post again. They did this repeatedly to my www.facebook.com/ThisIsHexagram page until it was unpublished, then came after my www.facebook.com/neorev page, and now targeting my personal profile. I had a pic of a homeless Trump on my wall and Facebook called it bullying and harassment. It seems the goal is to have me banned. I can't even post on any of my pages, even ones that had absolutely zero violations. My Neorev page quality says no violations or restrictions, yet I am being restricted. You challenge their decision and win, you are still punished. I've sent numerous reports to Facebook and tried reaching out to them on their other social media accounts. It's been nearly 3 weeks with no response. So I've begun setting up the Neorev Discord and my Bandcamp community at http://www.neorev.bandcamp.com/community just in case my Facebook account is banned. Honestly, it is probably time to just leave Facebook. Fuck censorship. And it's funny how all violations seem to indicate one particular political leaning... Trump lovers who hate Black Lives Matter. So it's either some person or persons hiding and abusing Facebook's reporting feature to have my pages and account removed... or Facebook wants to be the new Parler.
    Last edited by neorev; 03-02-2021 at 11:11 AM.