Thread: Random HTDA thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    just the fact Rob is on the stage while they perform is nonsense...He could do that stuff backstage or off by the soundboard.....unless this way he gets to live out his rockstar fantasies by being on stage with everyone else....I had numerous friends make jokes that Rob is now the "Andy Fletcher" of HTDA.....

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypayton View Post
    just the fact Rob is on the stage while they perform is nonsense...He could do that stuff backstage or off by the soundboard.....unless this way he gets to live out his rockstar fantasies by being on stage with everyone else....I had numerous friends make jokes that Rob is now the "Andy Fletcher" of HTDA.....
    the problem with this right here (and pretty much everything else you've written) is that you're not just giving your opinion. you're stating your opinion as if it's gospel, and you're doing it in a completely condescending, arrogant tone. you're not actually adding anything to the discussion. and, unfortunately, by wasting my energy arguing with you, neither am i.

so, i'm going to do something constructive and say I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HTDA NEXT WEEK! i haven't watched the whole coachella video or listened to the audio because i'm kind of saving it for after i actually see them.