Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The public video download option is available now.

Your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:
    NIN 2017-07-30 Panorama NYC - New York, NY (MKV) public.torrent.zip
    NIN 2017-07-30 Panorama NYC - New York, NY (MP4) public.torrent.zip

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.
    Thank you! The quality is so much better than the YouTube version, nice to enjoy it since I won't be going to any of the shows so far...
    Last edited by fishtifer; 08-01-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thank you; dloading at the moment, can't wait to watch it.
    is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killsapo View Post
    is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)
    Yup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks TheBang. I didn't even think it was streamed in 1080p while watching the stream. This is also great, because I'm not sure how long the youtube version will be up.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?

PS: My seedbox will seed the three version and I already offered direct link to french ppl with it

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?
    The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!
    I see what you mean ! however in this case, I'll prefer MP4, because MP4 is very limited but works everywhere (well not really since this file breaks the 4GB limit...)
    This would be not interessting.... if my poor local seedbox wasn't saying that nobody seems to like mkv

Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 ! I know exactly how you're working, we can be sure that your file cannot be altered from the source, and I'm pretty sure you got more computing power than the other poster... I mean who will verify all chucks from its release ? But all those formats are anyway all exactly the same (nah nah nah nah) and TS format is probably the worst supported one... and it doesn't got those glorious chapters anyway ! Oh and that official black poster should be added to the "show memorabilia"

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 !
    I think Ryan wasn't aware of my versions. He just pulled what was on Dime. I tried posting mine to Dime, but the moderators wanted some contrast information that I haven't been able to provide yet. Anyway, I'll let Ryan know, and maybe he'll replace it on his site.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Many thanks for this, this is bloody great!