Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Does anyone need co-op help on PS3? Motherfucking bums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    HELP! Is there any 360 Users that have Battlefield 3? I need help and a pilot for Co-Op mission 2: Fire in the Sky. You need to be amazing at flying the helicopter.

I cannot fucking beat this shit. Fail every time. I wanna play other co-op missions but I can't get past this and every dipshit I play with online sucks at flying too or crashes or allows the teams to die. I want to beat this to experience the co-op more but this misson is fucking boring and difficult. PLEASE REPLY, SOMEONE.
    Flying the chopper is really not that difficult. You point the nose down a little to pick up speed. You level out and hold down the trigger to gain altitude. The real challenge is letting off the trigger and slowing down or losing altitude without losing control and crashing.

I'm not a great pilot, but I'm decent. I've beaten all the co-op missions, some of them on "hard" difficulty.

If no one else can help, I might, but I just played a bunch of co-op recently (xbox) so I'm sort of burnt out on it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Flying is so much fun...I don't find if difficult in co-op. I perform stunts. (lol)

Take it to the battlefield...that's a real challenge. (Thwarting off assaults from the air and ground.)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Beat the fucking level and got the achievement for not using the extinguisher too. One of my Gears of War buddies helped me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So the new patch has an unannounced feature, 3rd Person God Mode!!! Be on the look out.

This hasn't spread yet as how to perform the glitch isn't exactly known yet. Just a heads up.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got a 1600 MSP card today and got Close Quarters. I fucking love it. So much fun, franctic and killstreaks. It's nothing but a plethora of experience and unlocks and ribbons. Operation 925 is definitely my favorite.

If Gun Master isn't inspired/rip off of Black Ops' Gun Game then I'd laugh myself to death.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Which is in turned ripped off from any number of games before it...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef of the Sea View Post
    Which is in turned ripped off from any number of games before it...
    I'm not saying it wasn't.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    If any of you want to play on PC, add me on MAD_623_MAD.

I played with some idiots last night some squad dm rounds and I felt the need to expand my friends list.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...92883919/xbox/

My stats aren't so shitty now! Whoopee!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Keep going, buddy.

I think I saw your level at 20-something when you first posted the link?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    Keep going, buddy.

I think I saw your level at 20-something when you first posted the link?
    Yeah, my K/D graduated too.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Dammit... Never played a Medal of Honor before. The beta sounds nifty though. Dunno though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck that shit man. Not jumping on the hype train again. I'll be loling at all the lies they tell this time.
    but lets see.

"You don't beat COD by trying to be COD"
    Working on a new BF before a year has even gone by for BF3, Fuck your self DICE. Done with your shit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    But then I heard a rumor of this rumor that it was confirmed as a false rumor on the official BF twitter?

Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^^DICE's twitter feed said not to believe anything about the beta unless you see it confirmed on the official Battlefield.com site. I also heard that EA removed the "beta with pre-order" image from Origin and the web site.

I played Medal of Honor. I thought it was a decent game. The multiplayer, the few rounds that I played, seemed really hardcore (I typically died in 1 to 3 shots) and quite different from Battlefield 3.

EA has about 3 military franchises that they could rotate. Medal of Honor, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Battlefield. And that doesn't count them digging up an old FPS franchise or making other spinoffs.

I expect to still be playing Battlefield 3 well into late 2013. If they want to release a new Battlefield game in time for Christmas of NEXT year (16-17 months from now), I'm ok with it, but I think a Summer 2014 or Fall 2014 release would be better. New consoles would be out by then anyway, so I hope they release a next-gen version for the new consoles.

In other words, I'm ok with a new Battlefield at Christmas of next year (basically about 18 months from now), but I'd rather that they wait until early summer 2014, when the last map pack will be getting old and new consoles will be out.

I'd rather they wait a little longer than Christmas 2013, but I won't be aggravated if they release it then.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    You know, Hardcore would be awesome if it didn't always attract the cunts that like to team kill.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    dolemite - Assuming you're talking about having played MoH Warfighter alpha, please elaborate in the appropriate thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    dolemite - Assuming you're talking about having played MoH Warfighter alpha, please elaborate in the appropriate thread.
    I'm talking about the old Medal of Honor. I have it for both xbox and pc. http://www.amazon.com/Medal-Honor-Xb...honor+xbox+360

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Damnit, that game shit.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ah shit.

lolol

If it comes out next year...

Or whatever. I'm busy eyeing MoH at the moment. And returnig to BC2.
    Last edited by Amaro; 07-17-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Meh. Whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New Amour Kill Trailer.
    Tanks, Snow, and more AC130 on Rails.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Meh, not too thrilled about vehicular shit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'll still probably be on foot. lol

I also don't love vehicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think you guys are playing the wrong series than. or well.. I thought. Battlefield isn't really about vehicles any more. Due to crummy design and physics.(Tank drifting, can smash through a building but stopped by a small brick wall?)

Buuuut Mr.Gustav Halling "we cannot forget about infantry." so here we have the "biggest map in BF history." with bunches of flags. So you can run and gun your legs off.

And so, we have flags in bunches.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Went ahead and bought Premium yesterday. I figured I'm likely to go get Armored Kill and like the change up of Close Quarters. The CQ Prima pdf guide is actually very well done and I like the stats reset feature when and if I decide I'm bored. So far I'm feeling good about being sucked into this. Although I'm having trouble getting CQ maps and game modes mixed into my server rotation even though I set my Browser filter to include them. Are they keeping them separated since the pools of lobbies are dependent on DLC owners/non owners? Or am I missing something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought premium as soon as it came out. I don't regret it at all. Of course, I still play the game all the time, so I get my money's worth.