Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Sandbag responded to my latest ticket saying they'd send out replacement sleeves for my damaged Broken, TF, and TDS sleeves. That's in addition to the second Deviations replacement sleeve they're supposed to send me. This company must be hemorrhaging money with all this stuff they're having to ship out for free.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Considering everyone gets shit fulfilled, I'm going to ask for a replacement for my Tension 2013 Bluray

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    @kevinbeetle That's nothing. I waited a whole month and a half before I received a replacement sleeve. They told me they'd mail one out starting week of July 17th and I received it last Thursday.
    My initial ticket was submitted on July 6th. They responded the same day that it would be shipping to me starting the 17th. On August 8th, they said it would ship within the 10 working days (Monday through Friday). Thursday will be two months.

I'm not mad. It's just the principle of it all. Kind of like when your parents say they are disappointed with you.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Considering everyone gets shit fulfilled, I'm going to ask for a replacement for my Tension 2013 Bluray
    Yeah, I ordered the deluxe edition of with_teeth and never got that either. Does anyone have photos of the included essay?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post

Well, shit......emailed Sandbag and they are sending me a new copy, LP and all. Still waiting on NTAE and TF. This is crazy.
    That is some terrible USPS handling. I almost want to write the Postmaster General a stern letter so they realize how poor this class of mail has been handled. Then again, it's probably a matter of "you get what you pay for" since Media Mail is on the cheap side.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Yeah, I ordered the deluxe edition of with_teeth and never got that either. Does anyone have photos of the included essay?
    I think I may have some photos. I'll check when I get done watching my copy of the EDIETS music vid.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    who was it that got two cargo in the blood packages without ordering them? that's just ... insane. i have no dog in this fight, but holy fuck ...
    I did order them but one arrived from an order that was cancelled on me then refunded which cost me hundreds in loss through conversion and fees, the other was a replacement order I placed that was shipped almost immediately. I got screwed around a fair bit but looks like I may come out on top, will see what happens with the remainder of the order

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    received the AV physical component and shirt today, which means i finally got everything i ordered. fulfilled.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudolino View Post
    received the AV physical component and shirt today, which means i finally got everything i ordered. fulfilled.
    If there isn't a track on the 3rd EP called 'Fulfilled' i'll be disappointed.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The massive twunts forgot to ship out a shirt I had ordered back in December. My Fragile & NTAE vinyl arrived in perfect condition though! Now to begin the hassle of having to ask about my shirt.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    Sixteen 'working days' I've been waiting for my replacement sleeves for Deviations after they said it would be ten. Replied to Kim in a nice manner hoping to get a more definitive update.
    You won't. It'll just show up one day and given my (and a few others') experience, it'll be damaged as well. I'm awaiting my second replacement sleeve and it's been at least 10 days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is the response I got to my package missing 3 of the vinyls I ordered:

Hi Mattia,

Thank you for your email.

Your order has all been processed correctly.
    Please allow some more time for this to reach you. If after 10 working days you still have not received your order please contact us again and we will investigate this further - it is likely they are being sent in seperate packages

Best regards,
    Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.
    I call bullshit on my order being processed correctly. They sent me one tracking number for that part of my order and my USPS dashboard has no other packages listed from them. I'm missing $90 worth of vinyl and they are trying to kick the can to avoid dealing with their fuck up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just received my orders of Broken, Spiral, Fragile, NTAE. The packaging was terrible (no surprise), and half of my order came damaged: Broken and the Fragile covers were bent (due to poor packaging). I have opened a ticket asking for replacement covers and reminded them that I am still waiting on my replacement Deviations1 records. I have e-mailed them about 4 times regarding my Deviations1 replacement, and they have not responded once. I have filed a complaint with my local Better Business Bureau (though I'm not expecting they will do anything). I have been cc-ing all my e-mails to the Bureau. What makes matters worse, is Trent's vinyl statement. He cares so much about vinyl and the artwork, yet we receive damaged covers (that I would NEVER pick up at a store in that condition). You would think that better care would be taken to ship such fragile (and expensive) collectibles. nin.com sucks and obviously they don't give a f...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Records just showed up surprisingly in perfect shape given that they were in shipping hell for almost 3 weeks.

Really nice presentation cant wait to get home and play them.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    People on the nin subreddit are reporting receiving their packages from Onelive Fulfilment now? Are we now on distributor number 3?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Part of my order came from PA, part from TX. FedEx shipped broken, TDS, Prick from TX. Ordered on 8/14. My December Fragile and NTAE were from PA. Neither said sandbag on them. Something with an M from TX.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My order was still Ascendia USA (Sandbag's US name).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    People on the nin subreddit are reporting receiving their packages from Onelive Fulfilment now? Are we now on distributor number 3?
    The 2 extra physical components I ordered came from Onelive.

I did place another order (I know glutton for punishment) on the 28th of August for the journal and received a shipping notification with tracking number today.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The 2 extra physical components I ordered came from Onelive.

I did place another order (I know glutton for punishment) on the 28th of August for the journal and received a shipping notification with tracking number today.
    !!! Dude when you get those packages LET ME KNOW. If it's not sandbag i'm ordering that physical component fucking immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My AV PC bundle and the shirts I ordered at the same time came via OneLive. All the vinyl I was waiting on came from Ascendia, which I believe is still actually Sandbag. My assumption is OneLive was contracted during the Firebrand hand over to help Sandbag get caught up on fulfillment, and it'll be Sandbag exclusively handling everything once they're no longer in the hole.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimaton View Post
    My AV PC bundle and the shirts I ordered at the same time came via OneLive. All the vinyl I was waiting on came from Ascendia, which I believe is still actually Sandbag. My assumption is OneLive was contracted during the Firebrand hand over to help Sandbag get caught up on fulfillment, and it'll be Sandbag exclusively handling everything once they're no longer in the hole.
    Ugh. There’s a $325 order in my cart waiting for a new distributor to take over. I’d be SO psyched.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    A copy-paste of what I sent Sandfuck, with 10 detailed pictures:

I cannot believe this is happening again.

Broken - was not even sealed. Record AND the record sleeve was bent (bottom), causing serious damage. I want a replacement.
    The Downward Spiral - again, record sleeve damaged. I want a replacement sleeve.
    The Fragile - spine heavily damaged. Exact same issue I experienced with Deviations 1. I want a complete replacement. Records are not even playable.
    Not The Actual Events - NOT SEALED. Record was not even in the sleeve! It was outside! I struggled to find the paper with the download code! Want a perfectly sealed, replacement.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck you you fuck fuck fuck fuck
    yes i have been here before

Jokes aside, I'm really infuriated by this mess. I don't even want to look at the vinyl, let alone listen to it.
    This is a serious issue that needs to be handled soon. I know that TR is already listening to us, but I'm willing to pay more, if it's hassle-free. And I fucking paid more than $400.
    Last edited by Lerxto; 08-31-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Got this email this morning from Sandbag

Good morning

We wanted to reach out to you with an update about your Firebrand order NIN#xxxxx

As you are aware your order recently shipped.

We have tracked your parcel (tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with USPS and have the latest status as Delivered, Front Door/Porch

Please do get back in touch if we can be of any further assistance

Kind regards

On behalf of the Nine Inch Nails customer service team
    I received the package 10 days ago.

Regarding my replacement sleeves for Deviations, Louise has now joined the game

Hello,
    Thank you for getting in touch.

My name is Louise.

I am investigating your query and will get back to you with a response shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Louise on behalf of the Customer Service Team

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    TF, NTAE and AV bundle arrived this week in perfect condition as well as Deviations. I am a really lucky one. Still waiting for Broken and TDS...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My $50 bundle was shipped from OneLive on the 11th.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got an email regarding my Broken sleeve. They are sending me a replacement sleeve in a few weeks, or months according to what they think is weeks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My experience with Sandbag is now officially over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not going to bother reading through 62 pages of negativity, but I wanted to let any other lurkers know that I ordered NTAE, Broken, Fragile and TDS LPs on the 15th of August from the US store for delivery to the UK, and they arrived today in perfect condition, sleeves and all, and very well-packed. This was after receiving a tracking email on the 23rd and the parcel passing from the US through Germany before arriving here with Parcelforce.

Even with a customs charge of £33, I saved £11 ordering from the US when the UK store was sold out of everything, so that's worth bearing in mind.

Customer services were prompt and pleasant when I contacted them.

Hope you all get sorted out, honestly, but it's a little claustrophobic in here with all the hyperbole. Rest assured folks, Sandbag's not all it's made out to be. Couldn't be happier with the service in any way.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magval View Post
    Not going to bother reading through 62 pages of negativity, but I wanted to let any other lurkers know that I ordered NTAE, Broken, Fragile and TDS LPs on the 15th of August from the US store for delivery to the UK, and they arrived today in perfect condition, sleeves and all, and very well-packed. This was after receiving a tracking email on the 23rd and the parcel passing from the US through Germany before arriving here with Parcelforce.

Even with a customs charge of £33, I saved £11 ordering from the US when the UK store was sold out of everything, so that's worth bearing in mind.

Hope you all get sorted out, honestly, but it's a little claustrophobic in here with all the hyperbole. Rest assured folks, Sandbag's not all it's made out to be. Couldn't be happier with the service in any way.
    That’s awesome that you skated through this with no issues! Why did you contact customer service though? You didn’t seem to have any problems, was it to get your tracking number that they didn’t send?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magval View Post

Don't feed the troll, folks.