I'm a huge vinyl collector; been one for about 12 years now. I collect all sorts of random records from colored vinyl to splatter wax, and even shaped discs. Who else here collects vinyl records? Lets use this thread to show off what we've got, what our most prized record is, and share with one another the stories behind how we got into vinyl collecting. (some of you might have stuff that others dont and were not even aware that it was out there, so post pictures!) For me, it started back in 1999 when The Fragile came out. It was the first vinyl I ever bought and I got it from Hot Topic for $24.99 (they later would go on clearance for $9.99 a few months later). My dad had given me his turntable stack and a bunch of old beatles records a few years before this so I was well versed in how to handle records and what not and I fell in love with the physical element of vinyl. They seemed so foreign to me and it gave me something to talk about with my dad (which up until this point we really didnt have much in common). My collecting took a small break from 2003-2008 when albums weren't really getting pressed (or it was just insanely hard to find'em) but ever since then I've been collecting like a mad man. What about the record of you? (I'll post photos of some of my favorite pieces later on tonight)