Thread: Battlefield 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Self.Destructive...

Try the F2000 with foregrip...iron sights for starters...see if you can get more kills using that. Keep at it, too. I know the recoil struggles from various weapons you speak of...well, not only does this primary not have much recoil--it shoots hella fast and races the head-on match to his death instead of yours. Burst it and spray it...depending on your distance.

A big, BIG part of this game is running the right route. Executing it fast as well as the foe you approach. Or if you're hanging back, be equipped with a noob tube or rocket launcher. It betters your chances for obvious reasons.

I myself have been really discouraged at more than one point with this game. I've learned most of my lessons by now but it took me frustratingly long. I'd find moments where I had the drop on a guy and I'd fuck up because of the feeling of aiming close up (not necessary after you master hip fire) in combination with the strange damage levels. I would get killed because I didn't lay into my target enough or fast enough and so I'd get killed when he turned on me. Pistol killing, too, my god. You've GOTTA have your sensitivity up at least right under halfway to be able to not lose him out of your sights. Targets move fast in this game!

AIM FUCKING HIGH. NO BUTS.

I actually like the knife in this game. It is more consistent at least than BC2. Even though it's not as fast. I dropped on a guy from off a cliff side yesterday, after seeing him on the mini map down below, and went for a knife perfectly on first strike just as I landed right behind him (as he was running). Not bad! It's all in your timing.

Self.Destructive... Playing this on PS3 or 360?

Quote Originally Posted by sa_nick
    My understanding of the whole 'dying after you run around the corner' thing is that the hit detection is client based, not server based. Sure it's annoying and I die like that sometimes, but I probably kill a lot of people like that as well.
    I know what you're talking about but I don't know if I buy it.
    Last edited by Amaro; 02-17-2012 at 11:13 AM.