Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 4,351 to 4,355 of 4355

Thread: Controversial Music Opinions...

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    calling musicians who create beats "Producers" is fucking stupid...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well duh, Neil Peart is coming up with something more complex. But i see the title producer used when a person came up with melody in Rap or a drum pattern. Its odd, why do you call them producer. its song writing no?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Everything is labeled weird in hiphop. All instrumentation is called a "beat". Composers of that "beat" are called producers. Everyone in the room is credited as a songwriter. It makes it really difficult to tell who contributed what to the song. It's possible that it's done by design to make it harder to tell when a rapper doesn't contribute to his own music.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    “Executive Producer: Suge Knight”

^^^ lolz. I always found that one to be humorous since it was always bolded and in large font. Put my name on an album cuz I’m bankrolling it, while pistol whipping mofos in the studio.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    “Executive Producer: Suge Knight”

^^^ lolz. I always found that one to be humorous since it was always bolded and in large font. Put my name on an album cuz I’m bankrolling it, while pistol whipping mofos in the studio.
    That asshole barely contributed to albums minus signing people, making them in debt to him and paying for everything related.

Suge Knight is a piece of shit but that's a whole other story.