Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Halo 4

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I played a couple games the other night with no problems. I'm not big on Halo MP though, bought it more for the campaigns

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    i heard this game is still shit. true? population took a big big hit as well i wast told.
    Hit and miss. I'll be the first to admit I didn't stick with the game due to other stuff being out. I'll revisit it soon and beat the campaigns in a timely manner. The main issue is, was and always will be the multiplayer portion. Broken party invite systems, lag and incomplete matchmaking have made this excellent collection less than stellar. Sad really.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So 5: Guardians is out, anyone have it or am I alone?

I've done the first two story missions...fun. Unsure about the story plot though. I need to play more.

Multiplayer is just as fun as the beta but my team mates in matchmaking suck ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I was going to get it release day but after reading reviews of how average the campaign is, I decided to buy AC: Syndicate instead and don't regret it. I will be buying Halo 5 eventually but I'll be buying it for the campaign. (lolwut)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Been playing the campaign with a couple friends. It's a lot of fun but seems like it's going to be really short. We have 5 missions left and we've played 4-5 hours tops. MP is fun, played a bunch of Swat last night and am digging it