Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @Amaro I think it's imperative that all people and animals eat at least one dose of God's Own MDMA while they are on this earth. (Maybe not animals. I'm just stuck on saying people and animals lately)

You know how acid and such can open your mind and teach you about metaphysics when properly used? Well I would argue that MDMA does the same thing on an emotional level, in the realm of feelings and mood and such, when used properly.
    i feel the same way about DMT
    -Louie

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Go fuck yourself, Duragesic. Another friend gone.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    anyone have experience with promethazine (phenergan)? it's an anti-nausea drug that i've been on since sunday. they work, but i feel so fucked up right now. almost like i took an opiate or something. think i need to call the doctor and see if there's an alternative. i hate feeling doped up like this.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    anyone have experience with promethazine (phenergan)? it's an anti-nausea drug that i've been on since sunday. they work, but i feel so fucked up right now. almost like i took an opiate or something. think i need to call the doctor and see if there's an alternative. i hate feeling doped up like this.
    No experience, but I think you're right to call the doctor and report the symptoms. If there's one thing that bugs me it's people who have the means to actually get medical advice and don't do it out of stubbornness or laziness. I like where your head is at re: "this feels fucked up; I should talk to the doc". And obviously, if anything more vital pops up (shortness of breath, etc), stop taking it until you can see someone about it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Found a joint someone dropped on the sidewalk at work. Here's to hoping it isn't laced with something that'll kill me!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Found a joint someone dropped on the sidewalk at work. Here's to hoping it isn't laced with something that'll kill me!
    eww, don't put that in your mouth! laced with the flu, maybe.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    eww, don't put that in your mouth! laced with the flu, maybe.
    Just wanted to follow-up: The joint has been smoked. If I had to describe how I'm feeling though...

...my palms are sweaty, knees week, arms are heavy. Vomit on my sweater already...

...mom's spaghetti.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Just wanted to follow-up: The joint has been smoked. If I had to describe how I'm feeling though...

...my palms are sweaty, knees week, arms are heavy. Vomit on my sweater already...

...mom's spaghetti.
    Yup, that's the flu all right.

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    LYRICA/PREGABALIN DANGER

So i was reading back through this thread and saw a bunch of posts from years back where i was talking about how wonderful big doses of pregabalin aka lyrica are.
    Well, shortly after posting all those rave reviews, i learned that shit is VERY dangerous. i didn't just read about it, i experienced it.

a couple of years ago, one of my big doses resulted in a massive seizure while another caused parkinson's like symptoms/dyskinesia.
    So i feel like it's important for me to say that i DO NOT ADVOCATE HEROIC DOSES OF LYRICA. it is NOT SAFE.

Use this shit at your own risk. Better yet, don't use it as a recreational drug, AT ALL. i feel like i'm lucky that those episodes didn't cause permanent dyskinesia or even death. :/
    I feel like an idiot now for glorifying that shit back in the day and talking about how wonderful it is, and i hope to GOD that some kid didn't read my posts and try what i was doing with it and wind up in the hospital.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-25-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    So I smoked pot for the first time in years this weekend after my friend’s wedding. I swear, it was like being in the sunken place:

Also, time was moving at like 1/15 of a second. I would feel like an hour passed by, look at the clock, and it’d only be just a few minutes.

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    So I smoked pot for the first time in years this weekend after my friend’s wedding. I swear, it was like being in the sunken place:

Also, time was moving at like 1/15 of a second. I would feel like an hour passed by, look at the clock, and it’d only be just a few minutes.
    Yeah man that shit is the strongest drug I've fucked with in about a decade. What it does to me is FAR more intense than strong opiates. A lot of folks don't seem to understand that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    My buddy has been using CBD oil for a bit now, more so now that his wife left him. Even before i could feel the difference in his presence. He's a pretty aggressive type of personality, not really in a bad way. It really seemed to notch him back to say a 6 instead of 8-9 intensity level. Since shit hit the fan for him he's been really finding it to be a help with anxiety etc. I tried some the other day and it seemed to help sort of chill my head out some as well. IDK it's weird and hard to explain, kind of like having coffee vs not having coffee is one way to describe it. I definitely didn't get high off it. I tried it again today and felt the same thing. I think I may pick some up myself and give it a go for a bit.