Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, I took acid for the first time through out the past week and I have mixed feelings about it. The giggly parts were awesome and had some really awesome conversations with the friends I took with, but physically I felt way too heavy, way too queezy and pretty much felt like I was hung-over. And it also didn't "expand my mind" like everyone said it would.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComaAlpha View Post
    ok, I took acid for the first time through out the past week and I have mixed feelings about it. The giggly parts were awesome and had some really awesome conversations with the friends I took with, but physically I felt way too heavy, way too queezy and pretty much felt like I was hung-over. And it also didn't "expand my mind" like everyone said it would.
    I've not tried it... But I'd imagine everything has to do with your state of mind. And just...your mind. As well as the setting(s), of course. If you're sure it was pure LSD or can really trust that it was, don't think about expectations or much at all except the space around you, and if/when you feel best to--try it again, from the same source. I also wonder how much (or little) you took. And, as you describe, you also just may not have appreciated a lot of the feeling it gave you, so maybe the experience that time wasn't as positive to get you anywhere really new.

///

I've laid off pot for at least 2 weeks because I need to be clean for any job coming my way. Just in case there's a test. It kinda sucks.
    Last edited by Amaro; 07-20-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, it was positive. It was all very positive. And I didn't take much at all. It was only a half of a hit. But I can't try the same source, 'cause the same sources makes it different every time he makes it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Oh, it was positive. It was all very positive. And I didn't take much at all. It was only a half of a hit. But I can't try the same source, 'cause the same sources makes it different every time he makes it.
    Sounds like too small of a hit for anything to really take off, which was probably smart for a first time. But I'm failing to understand the last part about the consistency... Your source actually made it? If so, and if it's true acid being made, that should be doable again and again. Definitely take one whole hit as your next, whenever and wherever you get it, but take note of the sensation/"taste" on your tongue. I can never seem to get an absolutely straight answer for this from my reading, but generally from what I gather--if it's super bitter tasting I'd consider taking it out. If it's "metallic" tasting (trying to draw the line between that and bitter...), or it tastes/feels "electric", or it's just tasteless (and maybe sensation-less), then maybe you should keep that one hit there. In the end, everything's a risk to a degree, but while you could have a good time on a research chemical being passed as acid, it's my understanding that some research chemicals can be somewhat dangerous on the body, especially if you do them in a larger dose. So keeping it to a respectable minimum is pretty grave unless some clearing measures check out with the chemical, or you have all your trust in the source, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-23-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    When I took acid a few months ago, it was intense in terms of visuals hallucination but as the for the mental perspective it reminded me of weed which may explain the giggly stuff for you. Maybe it wasn't very strong acid you took? But it does have a load on the body and the guy I took it with knew what to do so he had some vitamin/mineral that he gave me after we were coming down, I don't remember what it was but it's worth looking into because you want to help your body recover as best as possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    dabs, dabs and more dabs of shatter is all i can say. after smoking for 17 years now i never thought my smoking game would get flipped so hard, but I'm glad it did. feel healthier every day and the high is amazing every time.