Good (late) evenin' all,

So I barely posted here back in the day (though I did meet Gladcarrot after the Aragon shows - we had dinner at the 50s diner with Hazekiah - hello!), but I primarily belong to a forum for modular synthesizers and the like (muffwiggler.com). Figuring that there might be some cross-pollenation of interest (and after seeing that Nine Inch Nails is an 'Interest' of the accused, according to their Flickr account) I figured I'd throw this bit of news out there:

In the modular community, we have a bit of a scam artist running around by the name of Joshua Jackson (on our community he uses the username idioteque666. He has arranged for trades of gear, to which he stands accused of not sending back anything in return. The thread detailing the whole ordeal is publicly viewable (ie: doesn't require any membership) and can be found here.

If this is the wrong section or anything - please let me know or move it to where it should be. I just figured that, being that NIN'fans who also make music might be interested gear like this - you aught to know.

In this case - the police have been notified by at least two people who fell prey to the scheme. Next up, we call Robert Stack.

Gracias,
Erik Tinberg