Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: LP Fapping

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    They have two Rezlings now. My guess, it's tough to co-ordinate an album launch when you're being woken up five times a night.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rob has no Sherilings though, and I was under the impression he had a high level of control in things like this

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Sherilings... lol

Just a two line statement from Trent at this stage would be nice.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Despite the obvious debunking, I still have some kind of twisted hope that after midnight tonight we will see some kind of post/site launch for 'Infidel Hearts', or an alternatively titled record.

I don't know why I do this to myself. I'm in dire need of some new tunes and potential summer records to spin countless times on the road I suppose.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    HTDA's first song was 4th May, perhaps we'll get a second birthday release

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rezlings lol. How have I not seen that on ETS before? Is this already accepted NIN vernacular? I need to step up my game.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpenoctem View Post
    Rezlings lol. How have I not seen that on ETS before? Is this already accepted NIN vernacular? I need to step up my game.
    My own recipe. (That's almost certainly the first time anyone has ever quoted Alien Resurrection.)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Been waiting on official word on the LP like the rest of you, and with this period of silence following what seemed to be them finishing up the album, I decided to tweet at Rob to see if I could get any hint about it dropped.

Me: "Any chance of you throwing us a bone regarding How To Destroy Angels info? Please? Just a tease would be perfectly fine really"
    Rob: "No can do! Not yet."

Not exactly news but clearly the album is still on the way despite fears here to the contrary. The waiting game continues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fears of the album not being on its way are ridiculous because it's only ten days past the window Trent gave us for the album's release. If in October we still haven't heard anything, THEN it's time to panic/cry.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Agreed. I think people are just kind of restless from how quiet Trent and Co. have been about the release for a while coupled with, as previously mentioned, the fact the album has been given prospective release periods since early 2011. There's a lot of things they could be working on right now (album art, a music video to debut a single a la The Space In Between, even live rehearsals if they plan on touring for the album, etc) but I don't think the release will be too far away. We'll see. In any case I'm still dying to hear what the first cohesive release from this unit sounds like.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I will post more details in the "pointless live speculation" thread, but we could possibly get some interesting information tomorrow.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    I will post more details in the "pointless live speculation" thread, but we could possibly get some interesting information tomorrow.
    Yes, that's a perfectly fine note to leave a comment on.

No further explanation necessary. Nope, none at all.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ah, I really wasn't trying to be a tease. I just wanted to have the conversation in the appropriate thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not that I ever really feared the album was scrapped to begin with but that tiny little ''Not yet'' from Rob Sheridon for some reason has comforted me greatly. Just someone involved in the albums release finally publicly acknowledging its existance is quite nice. Thank you Deacon Blackfire, I could kiss you but you really dont want that.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    In that thread, you simply stated that a fest lineup gets announced tomorrow, and that "maybe?" HDTA would be involved. Then you called it "pointless speculation". So just to clarify - despite your above post making it sound as though you just might happen to maybe actually have a tiny bit of information, in reality you're just pissing in the wind? Just want to know what kind of speculation we're dealing with here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    In that thread, you simply stated that a fest lineup gets announced tomorrow, and that "maybe?" HDTA would be involved. Then you called it "pointless speculation". So just to clarify - despite your above post making it sound as though you just might happen to maybe actually have a tiny bit of information, in reality you're just pissing in the wind? Just want to know what kind of speculation we're dealing with here.
    I'm completely speculating. Now that I've re-read my post, I can see why putting "could possibly" in bold might make it sound like I have some info. Sorry about that. I actually meant for it to come off as just a possibility, and should have worded the entire statement better.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Eh, no worries. And for what it's worth, I thought there was already some sort of confirmation that they weren't playing Lolla. Maybe I was thinking of Bonnaroo. Meh.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    There's a lot of things they could be working on right now (album art, a music video to debut a single a la The Space In Between, even live rehearsals if they plan on touring for the album, etc)
    or..two infant children...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I just think it's weird that they were so excited to tell us that the mixing proccess was nearly done, posting pictures to Instagram, and then.... nothing.

For a month.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    I just think it's weird that they were so excited to tell us that the mixing proccess was nearly done, posting pictures to Instagram, and then.... nothing.

For a month.
    Thats what I was thinking. The wait is killing me. Still, I'm sure they'll let us know when they're all ready. I'm just going to continue checking up on it every day untill I hear something

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)

For a month.
    I say this with zero knowledge about what's really going on, but to me, that looks like what happens when you finish everything, but have to wait on manufacturing. Particularly given the way the deluxe TGWTDT release went, I would not be surprised if TR wanted to make sure he had absolutely all his ducks in a row for this next release.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I say this with zero knowledge about what's really going on, but to me, that looks like what happens when you finish everything, but have to wait on manufacturing. Particularly given the way the deluxe TGWTDT release went, I would not be surprised if TR wanted to make sure he had absolutely all his ducks in a row for this next release.
    Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. One can only imagine how furious Trent got at the whole TGWTDT vinyl fuck-up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    the whole TGWTDT vinyl fuck-up.
    I must be out of the loop.

What happened there?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post

What happened there?
    It's been delayed about 4 times.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post

What happened there?
    it was originally supposed to ship at the beginning of february, then got pushed back to the end of march, and is now (supposedly) shipping on april 27th.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I dont know why I do this to myself but I just went and read some of the older interviews about this album and its reignited my hype. I'm assuming theres going to be atleast some posts about it soon after the TGWTDT Deluxe is released. I just really really hope its not another "soon". Don't think my poor breaking heart could handle that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tweet from Trent "Mulholand test drive of the finished new HTDA record"

I would say that more news is imminent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Mulholland test drive of the new HTDA record." From Trent's Twitter.

Bah! You beat me by seconds!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    edit: Thirded, haha.

Still, what a tease.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tomorrow IS Tuesday . . .

Today has been exceptionally shitty, some news on this would really pick it up a notch.
    Last edited by MrSlfDstruct; 04-16-2012 at 07:07 PM.