Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    WAIT, allegro, you live in Chicago?
    are you fucking serious??

I never sleep in hotels in Chicago, so as to avoid bed bugs. I also don't go to movie theaters in Chicago, so as to avoid bed bugs. EEK!
    Last edited by allegro; 11-04-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I'm serious, glad you didn't get bed bugs, that's a really serious deal around here! I'm not kidding! People get them at the friggin' GAP, let alone at a cheap hotel. I think Chicago is currently #1 in bed bugs.
    I'm glad I didn't get anything during my sexual encounters Lmao.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    NYC here, and I would SO rather get a curable std than bed bugs. Seriously, seriously. 100%
    Last edited by playwithfire; 11-04-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: *shudders just thinking about it*

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    NYC here, and I would SO rather get a curable std than bed bugs. Seriously, seriously. 100%
    ME TOO!!! YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THOSE FUCKERS! NOTHING gets rid of those things except a fucking nuclear bomb or maybe 1000 blow dryers.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-04-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    In London we just fuck in the woods.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    this is my new favorite post ever on ETS. love you <3

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    are you fucking serious??

I never sleep in hotels in Chicago, so as to avoid bed bugs. I also don't go to movie theaters in Chicago, so as to avoid bed bugs. EEK!
    Great. Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving alone in a hotel room in Chicago.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Moar fucking, less bed bug talk plz. Ewwwwwww

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    or in the road?
    Last edited by ldopa; 11-07-2015 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    If you think about it, you won't really be alone...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    So I recently broke up with my gf. Now all of a sudden multiple girls want to hook up. One wants to do a friends with benefits type thing. Is this a good idea?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    So I recently broke up with my gf. Now all of a sudden multiple girls want to hook up. One wants to do a friends with benefits type thing. Is this a good idea?
    if you're feeling emotionally ready to do it, then yes. if you're still feeling deeply for your ex, don't jump into anything, even if it's friends with benefits, because some people have a hard time not becoming attached, especially right after a breakup. but that's just my advice.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    if you're feeling emotionally ready to do it, then yes. if you're still feeling deeply for your ex, don't jump into anything, even if it's friends with benefits, because some people have a hard time not becoming attached, especially right after a breakup. but that's just my advice.
    Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I'm not worried about myself so much. I'm more concerned about the girl. I told her I don't want a relationship and she said she felt the same way. But Idk if she was just saying that. I just don't want to get someone attached just to hurt them.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Friends with benefits is rad, but it takes lots of clear communication and very clear boundaries.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I will say that I'm a bit apprehensive because of the age difference. She's 22 and I'm 27. Also, she's one of those people who likes EVERYTHING I do on Facebook no matter what. She was also talking about snuggling and watching Netflix last night. Now, I'm still new to relationships really so maybe I'm being a little ignorant, but snuggling and watching whatever is totally relationship territory for me.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I will say that I'm a bit apprehensive because of the age difference. She's 22 and I'm 27. Also, she's one of those people who likes EVERYTHING I do on Facebook no matter what. She was also talking about snuggling and watching Netflix last night. Now, I'm still new to relationships really so maybe I'm being a little ignorant, but snuggling and watching whatever is totally relationship territory for me.
    it really depends. there are good friends i have who would fall into the category of watching netflix & snuggling, but i'm a unique case because i just love snuggling with everyone. but if you're having sex in a "friends with benefits" situation, and then there's an expectation of hanging out and cuddling, that's definitely verging on relationship territory.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...flix+and+chill

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just remembered that you pretty recently lost your virginity. Honestly, you might not be prepared for a FWB situation, either...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I just remembered that you pretty recently lost your virginity. Honestly, you might not be prepared for a FWB situation, either...
    That's another thing I'm really taking into account definitely, and something that also makes me hesitate. At the same time, I know I could certainly use some more experience in the bedroom.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Well, I made my decision. I put my foot down and just said I didn't think FWB would be a good idea right now. Mind over dick matter.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    As much as I am enjoying the single life again, I really miss sex.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    sex is easy to come by and birth control is cheap. think with your cock and not with your heart.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    sex is easy to come by and birth control is cheap. think with your cock and not with your heart.
    Pure poetry my man. Pure poetry.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Now I'm getting sent dirty texts and videos by this girl. My mind is a pretzel as far as what to do.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Now I'm getting sent dirty texts and videos by this girl. My mind is a pretzel as far as what to do.
    The same girl that you explicitly told you weren't interested in FWB?

Honestly, I'm in the longest "rebound" relationship. 3 years. Appropriate to the thread - still excellent fucking.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    The same girl that you explicitly told you weren't interested in FWB?

Honestly, I'm in the longest "rebound" relationship. 3 years. Appropriate to the thread - still excellent fucking.
    Well, I wasn't that explicit, but yeah.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    you were marginally explicit!
    PICK A SIDE!
    you either want to have alot of fun wrecking this girl's vagina with no attachment or you actually want to watch netflix with her and eat cookies. unfortunately, the situation you've described cannot merit both. find a girl that fits your true needs. if this girl is your ideal, congrats. if not, just keep looking, you have the luxury of time to seek life in all it's glory and horror.

me: i'm slightly damaged goods, time isn't exactly my friend anymore. i can still afford to be somewhat picky, but get it while you can!
    Last edited by ldopa; 11-28-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Does this go here? I laughed so hard I was crying....my fucking god I can't take it. Not safe for work because blowjobs in fast forward.

http://www.redtube.com/8721

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Does this go here? I laughed so hard I was crying....my fucking god I can't take it. Not safe for work because blowjobs in fast forward.

http://www.redtube.com/8721
    see to me it's somehow disturbing

and while i'm here, i can't for the life of me figure out why i ALWAYS had a monogamous relationship before i got married.

Now i regret it. :/

Edit: heeeey WAIT A MINUTE @tony.parente . What were you doing on Redtube.com? Was this fast forward blowjob scene post-masturbatory entertainment?
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-30-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    and while i'm here, i can't for the life of me figure out why i ALWAYS had a monogamous relationship before i got married.

Now i regret it. :/
    what?

are you saying you want to be able to fuck other people? because i know a lot of people in poly relationships, many of whom are married, and make it work with little to no problems.