Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    If it's too much/you need to move off, believe me, they'll tell you. I am all for being a human chair in that respect and if I'm having trouble breathing or what have you, I know to say something. As long as there's that communication, you can really just let go and it'll be fine.
    Yeah, he kinda just shoves my ass up when he needs more air, which makes me giggle but then he like buries his face in my pussy straight away again soooo, i dunno, I know he likes it and doesn't have any problems with it - it's just more of a self conscious thing.

Actually, last night was probably the hottest instance because after I got off, he was like "stick your tongue out", so I did, then he said "now lick your cunt off my face"... SAAAAH HOT!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Plz be a different guy...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I didn't realize this was a thread.

Well, how bout that.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nobies View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread.

Well, how bout that.
    It's probably more popular/posted in than any NIN-related thread on here even

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah you know, I like sex and stuff.

It's pretty alright.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I swear signing up on this forum should just come with free downloads of Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret and Dirty Mind.

Oh so after lots of kinkier, violent etc. sex lately, had some incredibly intimate and romantic stuff the other night. I always hate the phrase "making love" but goddamn did that feel like the only phrase applicable. R Kelly's Bump n Grind could've been playing

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Plz be a different guy...
    Sure isn't...

(Yes, I hate myself as well.)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD.

I will shake you!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Had sex on LSD a couple weeks ago. My penis was a beacon of hope and truth from which the universe shot out the tip.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My first ever facepalm... Well deserved! Lol.

There has been development in that scenario. Alex (the 22yo) has been asking my best friend if he thinks he should ask me out, and then after he did ask me out (and take it back), he told my mate that it was because I kept asking him if he was sure he wanted to do this... And by me asking if he was sure, apparently that meant I didn't like him and he got heaps butthurt about it. Boys are fucking confusing.

We've got holidays booked together, and like 3 concerts coming up... So I'm kinda stuck with him until at least October. Fingers crossed things have progressed by then, otherwise I may just contemplate becoming a hermit and living in the middle of Lapland.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    You know I love you. You just deserve a lot better than the shitty, teenagery behavior that he has been displaying, that's all.

Maybe you two will stop being weird about it, talk about it, and everything will work out!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yeah I sure do! And I kind of told him that last night when I bought up the 'him kissing the other chick' thing... It just comes down to respect and maturity, then I didn't talk to him anymore and he played with my hair until I fell asleep. Soooo. Yeah.

Fingers crossed that in the next few weeks he can actually act like a real person and admit to himself that he has feelings and wants to be an adult!

*doesn't hold breath*

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    OH MY GOD.

I will shake you!
    sounds like his tongue already beat you to that...
    giggle. sorry. couldn't resist.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Boys are fucking confusing.
    Maybe your guy knows my confusing asshole guys. Is there a secret asshole club just to confuse and piss us women off? If so, we need to form a bitch squad.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    It's probably more popular/posted in than any NIN-related thread on here even
    That's because we' re so bored with Le NIN.

What happened to the self love thread?

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nobies View Post
    Had sex on LSD a couple weeks ago. My penis was a beacon of hope and truth from which the universe shot out the tip.
    Read "beacon" as "bacon" and thought this was going to get even more weird than it was.

So uh... This implies you "enlightened" your partner then, hey?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    ETS, I kinda had a foursome last Friday but it didn't go super well (parts did) so that's why I didn't post glowingly in here already. Some miscommunication but next time will be better!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Also, jerking off two guys at the same time is one of the best feelings. THE BEST.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    ^ Can't agree more... SO MUCH FUN!

Edit: I find fingering two chicks at the same time is equally as fun.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    ETS, I kinda had a foursome last Friday but it didn't go super well (parts did) so that's why I didn't post glowingly in here already. Some miscommunication but next time will be better!
    I had one of those last year and it was the weirdest thing I have ever done. I just felt that there it was some kind of hidden camera show and was anticipating film crew to be busting out from the bedroom and the kitchen. Plus, I was the only girl involved so I didn't know whether to feel objectified and skanky or otherwise.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Read "beacon" as "bacon" and thought this was going to get even more weird than it was.

So uh... This implies you "enlightened" your partner then, hey?
    Oh yes. My dick is so weird when I'm tripping. It's like a Star Trek prop.

Sex is great while sober but its objectively better when combined with drugs. So far LSD is my favorite to bone on but....benedryl gives you super-intense orgasms, believe it or not.
    Last edited by nobies; 07-23-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Also, jerking off two guys at the same time is one of the best feelings. THE BEST.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Okay, Anita.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Okay... I'm the kind of person that will try anything once, and then try it again another few times just to make sure... But I don't get rimming. It just feels weird. Like someone is licking my butthole and nothing more.

I feel like I'm butt disabled... I have tried so hard to enjoy anal sex/play and I just can't. No matter who it's with, or how slow we go, or how much lube we use... My butt is just unable to find pleasure from things. Which sucks, because I want DP more than anything else in the world. *sigh*

Life is hard.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The only butt stuff I actually enjoy is a finger or two. I don't like tongues in my butthole. It feels weird. Plus, you've seen my butt... It it WAY too much work for someone to struggle to get their face in there and then I'm just like "meh".

I only desire anal on the rare instance that I'm in the mood for degrading stuff. I never want it for fun.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    One time, I squirted from someone fingering my butt. There was nothing in, on, or near my vagina. Like... wtf? It was kinda freaky.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I really wish I can do anal. I just need a lot of lube and work my way up to it. However, I can with stand a finger or two. As far as rimming goes, I like it. I like it on both ends. I just wish the men I engage with would be more receptive to it. I had an ex who was so ashamed that it he really, really liked it. Ha!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I've had my butt played with but never rimmed. I don't think I would want it simply because everything else you do to me, I'd be willing to return the favor. But licking the hole poop comes out of is just something I can't do. And if I won't do it to you, I feel weird having you do it to me.

I guess the closest I've gotten was someone farting while I was eating her out. Not intentional of course.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm all for some butt stuff. Go nuts down there, I wipe.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I've had my butt played with but never rimmed. I don't think I would want it simply because everything else you do to me, I'd be willing to return the favor. But licking the hole poop comes out of is just something I can't do. And if I won't do it to you, I feel weird having you do it to me.

I guess the closest I've gotten was someone farting while I was eating her out. Not intentional of course.
    Bro you should get an avatar or something, at a glance I thought it said your name was Kris and almost just ignored your whole post.