Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Awake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awake

Just watched the pilot of this last night and came away quite impressed. Anyone else got a chance to see it yet?

Here's the trailer:

Definitely one of the best pilots I've seen this year. Hell, it's probably my second favorite behind Luck.

If the trailer sparked your interest give it a go on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/awake

Also it's very nice to see the girl from Terriers getting a role on an excellent network show. I hope everyone who was involved with Terriers lands on their feet. God I miss that show .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched the pilot and found the premise to be very interesting and have a lot of potential. What makes me nervous is the fact that he is a detective and that the show might end up being yet another police procedural show with a twist; a man will solve a new crime every week using evidence he finds from two different timelines! I prefer more serialized shows. Like I said I find the premise to be very interesting, but I hope they focus more on the themes rather than the criminal of the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the police stuff was my least favorite part of the show, but rather amusingly I found it handled those sections far better than the shows that only do that. Thankfully the focus seems to be on the family situation and his condition, and so there's a strong serialized thread that keeps everything together. I also like the way they tied the police stuff into his condition, and I can see that paying off big time if handled well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I liked it. The police stuff was kinda cheesy. But it could've been worse. Looking forward to seeing more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    All you had to do was scroll down.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...e-(NBC-series)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSoldier333 View Post
    Thanks hotshot.