Thread: NIN Wiltern -The final show- 2 DVDs (multi-cam)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

NIN Wiltern -The final show- 2 DVDs (multi-cam)

Hi! I think there would be also interest on ETS for this:

Last year, after numerous speculations about the ATLD project, if it's dead or not (and most of us thought it is dead),
    I decided to share my multi-cam edit of the Wiltern show.
    Then it seems that the project is still alive.
    http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?52,901969,page=16

Anyway, I reworked the whole show and thought I will share mine after the ATLD release, but it takes so long now......
    no updates and nothing happens again. On the one hand I wasn't sure, as mine has never been an "official" project, so it took me a while.
    On the other hand maybe, this release set the ball rolling again for the "real" project!
    However it will be and for what it's worth, I decided to release it now as torrent.
    So, for all who are interested:

The "alternative" multi-cam version (2 DVD's):

< NIN at Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles 2009/09/10 - The final show - >

See it as a teaser for the (hopefully) upcoming ATLD-DVD/BluRay or an option for those who can't wait anymore or simply another version of a concert.

Here a 3 1/2 minute collage. I know a bit too long for a trailer.
    Anyway, so I can give you a brief ;-) overview. The DVD has better video quality!

All the videos are from public websites in best quality available (however, not the originals).
    Nevertheless not for every bit/piece high definition was available. So the quality differs.

For the audio part, there are a few sources out there and so I can present the concert with good audio quality.

All filmers and tapers are named in the closing credits.
    Except for the menu picture, there I couldn't find the source anymore.
    edit:I found the source! It's Swimfin.
    The DVD's are 720x480 format and you can view in widescreen.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7050554

To make it clear! This is not the - A tiny little dot (after all is said and done) - version!

I couldn't witness this last show. So in return, working on it was something special for me.
    Maybe you will also catch fire for this show, as I did, over the course of the editing process.
    Nine Inch Nails and all the others made this an amazing final concert!
    Hopefully it's not the last time these great musicians and performers are - together - on stage!

Last edited by ZootZap; 03-05-2012 at 06:31 AM.