Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5110

Thread: Random NIN Questions

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Have there ever been any interviews, or quips from people that were either in the Wish video, or the people sitting/standing around in the Gave Up video in the Tate house?
    there's a guy in the NIN Collecting And Trading group on facebook who has one of the shirts from the wish video because he was an extra in it. let me see if i can find his post...

David Arscott
    1992 piece. Hand painted/ stensilled by Trent.
    This tunic was worn by the 50 extras who made up the violent rioting crowd in the Wish video.
    Directed by Peter Christopherson of Throbbing Gristle/ Coil. A Seriously collectable item

Yes one of the 'extras' hanging onto the cage just above the drummer.

I was picked out for my appearance whilst at a Soho industrial club called Hardclub 90, by director Peter Christopherson (Throbbing Gristle/ Coil), to attend a shoot for a NIN video. Gave me a phone number, I rang it the next day and joined the agency to take part in the shoot.
    Acton, North West London 1992.

50 of us (NOT all) were given one of these tunics to wear. Trent and Richard were daubing us with soot powder and grease to make us look more Ferrell! (that's what the stains are)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who loved the idea of the physical components, but couldn't resist to buy also the CDs now that are avaliable? (I feel a bit bad for buying two times tha same albums, but I don't know I just needed it).

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Am I the only one who loved the idea of the physical components, but couldn't resist to buy also the CDs now that are avaliable? (I feel a bit bad for buying two times tha same albums, but I don't know I just needed it).
    you think twice is bad? i own two vinyl copies of NTAE (one with the blue inner sleeve, one with the red - one of those covers is also signed), one copy of the CD, one physical component...and i'm small potatoes compared to some collectors on this board. why are NIN fans so obsessive?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    you think twice is bad? i own two vinyl copies of NTAE (one with the blue inner sleeve, one with the red - one of those covers is also signed), one copy of the CD, one physical component...and i'm small potatoes compared to some collectors on this board. why are NIN fans so obsessive?
    You have definitely made me feel better.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    You have definitely made me feel better.
    and apparently (according to someone on FB) there IS a blue CD booklet, which is going to drive a lot of us insane.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I did too, I'll do the same for the third EP as I feel i need to purchase something in case any surprise shows are announced in the UK next year

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Hey all, random question... Someone on Twitter messaged me if I had any high-res photos of Trent and David Bowie on a couch. I assume for an interview. Anyone able to help me out in this regard? Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Hey all, random question... Someone on Twitter messaged me if I had any high-res photos of Trent and David Bowie on a couch. I assume for an interview. Anyone able to help me out in this regard? Thanks!
    Cant find the full source but perhaps this is the picture they’re looking for, someone has a pretty nice shot from the that Trent/Bowie Kurt Loder interview. https://goo.gl/images/Eefa6K

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Cant find the full source but perhaps this is the picture they’re looking for, someone has a pretty nice shot from the that Trent/Bowie Kurt Loder interview. https://goo.gl/images/Eefa6K
    Nice! Hope this will do!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    in need of front/back scans of download cards that were inserted into all the DE Editions, NTAE and Add Violence. looking to update nincatalog.com with all the new releases. you can block out the code if you haven't used it.