Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121
Results 3,601 to 3,616 of 3616

Thread: Little things that cheer you up.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR LIKE 2 YEARS AND BEING BACK ON IT MAKES MY HAPPY... soz for caps. But hi

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    @ophelia_ - Welcome back. And just in time for Not The Actual Events and Add Violence nonetheless. What an era.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I knowwww! NTAE was great, but I can't even begin to explain how hyped Add Violence has got me! Hoping NIN come back to Aus sometime soon. Need to see these new songs live!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Whenever I'm in a crappy mood, a nice piece of gold or silver jewelry cheers me right up. I have a huge jewelry box. It's so big...it's almost like a piece of furniture. We all have things that we collect. For me, it's fine jewelry. I'm going window shopping at Pandora later on today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Being welcomed back to work like people really appreciated seeing me. That helped make things so much easier. Also, I was able to complete my full shift today. My first day back was yesterday, but I didn't make it. I'm feeling it, but it's still better than before my surgery. I'm almost fully back to being myself.

Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    My FICO score.

edit: as in, "holy crap I can't believe my FICO score, wtf" cheers me up
    Last edited by allegro; 07-30-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    being a mom. my boys make me smile all of the time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    today was a 103 degree weather day. we spent 2.5 hrs floating down river. needless to say we didn't feel the heat. it was a good day

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Spotify just made me chuckle by recommending Kylie Minogue to me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i will be in so-cal for the last cpl of wks this month. I'm already looking at shows to see during my stay. I'm looking fwd to the visit.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I just bought a new car!
    Fuck yes! I'm no longer worried about my car breaking down on me while driving, it's such a huge relief.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    the ets photoshop thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    When I see "TFE" here, that automatic emoticon, it's so inappopriate for The Fragile that it's really funny to me. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I listen to Shinedown whenever I feel like shit. It's like my therapy. I really like their cover of Simple Man.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    On my ride home last night I saw a phone in the bike lane. I stopped and picked it up because it was outside a bar where people like to park in the bike lane, and I figured it'd be nice if the person who lost it got a phone in working order. It was a 6s+ and locked so I couldn't open it up for a "home" contact or whatever so I put it in my pack and went on my way. I figured I'd be getting a phone call eventually and sure enough I did. So I gave him my address and met him at my house a little later. Apparently it was his personal/work phone and he runs a towing company. He said that the phone was his life since he owned a small business - only him and his brother - and it was the way he called home as well. (As he was Hispanic I'm guessing he didn't mean the local calling area.)

He was overjoyed and tried to give me money. I told him to keep it, it's more important that he got his phone back. (This is the little thing coming up) He said in that case, here's my number. If you ever need a tow, call me and I'll be there. That was awesome.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Three weeks since I've smoked a cigarette. It has been hard as hell but this is the best I've manged in years and years.