Page 122 of 181 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 5427

Thread: Little things that cheer you up.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    In the latest Sonicstate podcast, Gaz Williams mentioned it would be funny, during some party, when all the people are dancing happily to "Dancing Queen", to insert some random beats to throw people off from 4/4, like "what just happened?" I can't help but imagine this and laugh... :-) Yeah, just a little thing to cheer me up. :-)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Omg. DYING.

Last night I went to a kink party and then spent the night in Manhattan. As I was heading home today, there were three cops at the train station who wanted to check my bag.

I'm high and started giggling and told them I went to a kink party last night. They laugh and say they still need to check. I say that is fine, knowing One of the cops say they went through TSA with some kink stuff on accident once. I have a blunt and half of a bottle of vodka in there. I roll the dice that they won't actually pull everything out, and will just glance in. Thankfully I was right. They opened the biggest pocket which had some tamer toys and my textbooks. Looked in for half a second, close it, and then send me on my merry way with my blunt and open bottle of liquor.

This is the first time I have ever been picked for the random bag check, and I can't stop laughing - of course it would be when I have all of this shit on me.. What if they would have legit searched and found some of the more off the wall shit I have in my bag? Good god.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    When my friends' pets are happy to see me and don't want to leave my side

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I was at the thrift store today with my mom who was looking for stuff (she looking for some sort of cupboard which I believe only exists in her imagination) and I went pass the pots and pans shelves when I saw something bright orange in my peripheral vision. I went to look at the bright orange thingy; I looked at the price ($9.45); I turned it over, my eyes went as big as saucers and I quickly walk to the cashier holding the $9.45 bright orange thingy close to me so that no one else could see what I had.

That's how I got out of there with a 2 qt cast iron enamel orange Le Creuset saucepan. FOR 10 BUCKS. My mom found nothing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Starting today, I can sing along to the line "26 years on my way to Hell" and it be true!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Starting today, I can sing along to the line "26 years on my way to Hell" and it be true!
    happy birthday, fellow scorpio!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    happy birthday, fellow scorpio!
    thanks!!!!!!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my wife and i have been cleaning / re-arranging stuff because our friend jon is moving in with us for a bit. i'm excited to have him around more because, even though he currently lives two blocks away, we haven't been seeing him as much for the last couple months.

i literally spent four hours cleaning up and re-arranging the guest room yesterday, and it felt sooooooo good.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    the crazy cat lady

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The election results from last night

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    We have TRANS people in office now!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Another step closer to equity for transpeople (which they should've always had anyway).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got a message from Nita Strauss. It was kinda like being validated. I've decided to practice more.
    Last edited by Boots; 11-12-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I have a book that was printed in 1897, and has a hand-written and signed inscription from 1899 inside written inside the front cover, and it just feels awesome owning something that's older than nearly anybody alive on Earth right now.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Knowing right now on Twitter that "Despacito" went from being the most beloved song in the world to now being the most hated as it was a song my parents loved and now, they fucking hate it. And I had to remind them that this is the same shit they went through when the fucking "Macarena" was out more than 20 years ago.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

nICe

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Sometimes a like from Chris Hemsworth or a reply from Nita Strauss is all it takes to brighten up your whole day.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I got a like from Valerie Bertinelli on Instagram. Not sure if it cheered me up, but my husband thought it was cool.

What DID cheer me up: cat videos. tons of cat videos.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I got a like from Valerie Bertinelli on Instagram. Not sure if it cheered me up, but my husband thought it was cool.

What DID cheer me up: cat videos. tons of cat videos.
    I got a like on Twitter from Ben from Whatculture, which i watch every day.
    This made my fucking week :P

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post

nICe
    This is the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    This is the greatest show ever in the history of television.

You can find clips on Youtube. You're all welcome.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    working on a new mixtape.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i made french toast this morning for me, my wife, and our friend jon (who recently moved in with us). it was my first time making french toast in like 10 years and it turned out PERFECTLY. i know it's not a difficult thing to make (and i cook/bake regularly) but it still made me really happy to make a delicious breakfast for the three of us.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    working on a new mixtape.

(like last time, if anyone on here wants to listen to it, send a message and we'll sort it out... )

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    The response to that #StandWithKeaton video is a bright spot in a dark world. I think Keaton is going to have some well earned fun days in the near future. Pretty much all of the UFC, some NFL guys, some pro wrestlers and Captain America himself are going to see to it.

Update: so many more good people are responding. This is very sweet.
    Last edited by Swykk; 12-10-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    The response to that #StandWithKeaton video is a bright spot in a dark world. I think Keaton is going to have some well earned fun days in the near future. Pretty much all of the UFC, some NFL guys, some pro wrestlers and Captain America himself are going to see to it.

Update: so many more good people are responding. This is very sweet.
    Ugh that poor kid made me cry; I just wanna hug him

Bullies totally suck

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Pitbulls, I know they get a bad reputation unfortunately but every one I've met has been such a sweetheart. A lot of my friends and peers have these dogs.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    Pitbulls, I know they get a bad reputation unfortunately but every one I've met has been such a sweetheart. A lot of my friends and peers have these dogs.
    i've never met a pitbull that wasn't a big ball of love. it's people who train their dogs to be vicious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I made a friend at the classic rock forum. He likes Tomb Raider too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i've never met a pitbull that wasn't a big ball of love. it's people who train their dogs to be vicious.
    I agree, there are irresponsible people who taint the image of these dogs. My friend even wanted to give me a pit bull (he is a certified breeder) as a gift but I couldn't take it since I was too sick at the time. I really love these dogs though.