Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Alcoholics Anonymous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alcoholics Anonymous

How bout an AA thread. I could use it.
    Last edited by ltrandazzo; 01-28-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Lt. Randazzo edit - the original thread title was "AA" and was not specific enough.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Why the fuck would we want a thread about American Airlines??? Yes I'm drunk.....

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Drinking beyond moderation is bad, mmmkay?

That's the whole story.

Oh, and Yoga is the Higher Power.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Anyway,

I'm assuming this thread is meant for Alcoholics Anonymous, correct? Good. I'll change the subject to specify that. Please make sure that you're being more specific when making future threads.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    To Lost Again: I hope that if you really want to start a conversation here about quitting drinking, or AA specifically, that the rough start of this thread doesn't discourage you. My joke in the first reply was about how the start of this thread didn't really say much and didn't start the conversation. I don't want that to stop you or anyone else from speaking about addiction or any other problems.

And no i wasn't asked to say this. In fact I wouldn't have if heroicraptor or anyone else would have asked me. I just want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to make fun of alcoholism. I was making fun of bad thread starting.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Don't want to sound like anyone's annoying mum, but if you say you could use it I'm hoping you've already found a local real life chapter in your area?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    i'm not an alcoholic but it is weird sometimes when i'm out with people and often refuse to drink, simply because i don't feel like it. some people don't understand the simple 'i don't feel like it right now.'