Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Random score thoughts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Looks like this isn't a new interview (most likely taken from the Score documentary), and it's only a small part in the middle of the podcast, but still...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I really miss listening to TRAR scores in the actual theater. Patriots Day and Before the Flood weren't in the theaters in my area, so it's been a long wait since Gone Girl.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'd really love to see The Walled Off Hotel being released sometime soon (with the 3rd EP if possible), not necessarily on vinyl. Digital only release would be okay with me.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    I'd really love to see The Walled Off Hotel being released sometime soon (with the 3rd EP if possible), not necessarily on vinyl. Digital only release would be okay with me.
    ...huh? Why would you prefer digital only, digital as an option I get but why would you want a smaller release?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    ...huh? Why would you prefer digital only, digital as an option I get but why would you want a smaller release?
    Of course I'd love to see a wider, physical release but considering how long the Patriots Day on vinyl + hi-res audio is being teased, I'd take digital only over vinyl since they must have the hi-res files already on one of their hard drives.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Of course I'd love to see a wider, physical release but considering how long the Patriots Day on vinyl + hi-res audio is being teased, I'd take digital only over vinyl since they must have the hi-res files already on one of their hard drives.

I keep bugging Lakeshore Records about Patriots Day and their only response is to 'like' my comments...

Annoying as hell. I just really hope it doesn't get shelved. The ONLY thing I can think of is that they is an issue with the track listing as far as time fitting onto the the 2 LPs and they are working on an alternate sequence...OR...they are happy with the pressings.

Really hope it comes out eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I keep bugging Lakeshore Records about Patriots Day and their only response is to 'like' my comments...

Annoying as hell. I just really hope it doesn't get shelved. The ONLY thing I can think of is that they is an issue with the track listing as far as time fitting onto the the 2 LPs and they are working on an alternate sequence...OR...they are happy with the pressings.

Really hope it comes out eventually.
    Good job on pressing the issue!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Good job on pressing the issue!