Thread: Random score thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails with the leader of Error at the helm ? I came.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Nine Inch Nails with the leader of Error at the helm ? I came.
    NIN really need to cover Brains Out tbh, just to crush Closer as the most pole-dancable NIN song

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    nin really need to cover brains out tbh, just to crush closer as the most pole-dancable nin song

ḷ̷̺̟͓ͧͬ̿̓ͮ͛ͦ̌̐͋͋̔͒̒ͧ́ę̷̷͚̰̮̩͉͇̱͆ͨ͒ͯͥ͐͆͋́ͭ̔̓̎̏ͬ͡ͅ ̣̝̝͕t̸̺̬̦͈͇͈͉͎͈̟̞̪̪̅̂̾̓̇ͨͣ͌̽ͣͮ̂ͪ̔̉͂̉ͬ̀'ͫ̂ͪ̽̈́̋̽̋̐̍̐ ̐ͮͦͮ̔̀̔ͪ͏̧҉̭͕̯͙ş̡̙̙̜̩̺͕̞͇͓̬̤͖̺̰ͯ̾̏̐ͬ̔͊ͧ̆̿̄̍ͩͮͤ̂͗̋ ͈̺̗ ̦͉͎̰̜̯̮̼̣̖̣̠̥̜̳̘͓̇̑ͧ̔ͪ͆̓́ͩ̈ͣͥͬ̂͘̕j̴̨̧̅̅̌͋ͦ̒̔̋ͩ̈͛̔͘ ͇͚͔ͅů̮͎̙̮̳̱̺̤̞̺͙̦̓̓ͧͮͦ̅͟͞s̳̙̲͙͕̖͎͔̜͔͙͙̀ͦ͋͛͗̐̐͠t͛͊ ̶̧̛͍̗͍̲̜̲͕̳͂́͌̈́̑ͪ͑͜ ̵̨̫̺̤̻̖̠͈̟͙̟̹̮̣̫̥͓͍͇ͥͧ͊̉́ͥ̿̐͌͒̐ͪ̅͂ͬ̉̾̃͠ͅf͐ͪ͌͛͛̃͂̚̚ ͗ͬͫ̏ͤ͑̂́͢͜҉̤̠̘̜̯̲̦̙͖͙̭̰͈̫u̴͂͊̈͑͑ͣͤ̾͗͋͐̓͌̇̆̾̍̉͏͎͉͕̳ ̬̼̟͉͎̩̳̳ͅc̷͖̤͎̲̰̼͔̯̯̭̹̭̟̝̺̫͕͈ͬ̉ͬ̆̌̇̋̊̅͞ͅk̸̨̡̺̔ͮ̾͗ͥ ̥̖̘̬̘̣͓̫̖͚͕͎̞̖̪̟͎ ̧͖̦̫̬̰ͦͤͯ̓̽͛ͧͣͦ́ͬ́̆̀ͦ͟͝ͅǫ̸̨̝͓̣͈̣̝̱̹̣͎͈̞̞̀ͤ̔̓ͧ͡u̒̎ ̡̢̛̖͚̜̤̳̗̗ͮͯͪ̀ͤ̏̏̐̿̃͠r̵̨̹̹͓͓̠̫̊́̆̀̃̒̆ͮ͊̇ͨ͂̂͂́͡ ̪ ̛̻͖̩͎̞̣̼̱͖̬͉̬̹̠͗̀̐̔͌͛̀̔ͨ̚͘͘b͓̖̟̣̥̯̘̹̼̭̌̋̓ͥ̅ͤ̈́̔̃̕͢͠ ̳r͂̃̂̍̽ͫ̎̐̐͂̅͢҉̠̖͎̞̼̦̞̞̦͓̘̫͕͉̬̥ͅͅȃ̛̘ͪͩͣͪͩͦ̐̋ͫͬ̿͢͠ ͎̟̬̯͓͙̗̮͔̺i̳̰̬̠ͤ̽̀ͥ͒͋̇̓̕ņ̊̆̄ͨ̾ͨ̃͐ͪͮ̌ͥ̌̚͜͏̸̹̠͔̪̰͜ͅ ̯̖͔s̤̲̗͇̃̐̉̽́̎͋ͣͧ̋̂̉͆̇́̚̚ ̴̴͔͈͔̮̼͌̒̋̋͒ͥ̄̋̄̊ͧ͂̌̚͘o̶̟̫͍̘̅̈ͮ̄ͣ̅̽̀̍͝uͨ̽̋ͪͩ̐̾̓̃͗̚ ̴̵̱͚̹̯̹̫̬̝̏̆̚̕tͭ̃̃ͫͯ͊̀ͧ͛͂ͮ̂͗͊͗̿ͬ̊̊͘͏͕̘̦̼tͤ̋͊ͦ̒͑͒̾͒ ̸̠̬̹̭̗̫͕͓̜̻̤͖̱͙͑̏ͩ͗ͦ́́́͘t̢̢̜̱͕͙̳͒̍̾̍ͬ͌̃ͅt̥̑ͧ̌ͯ̏ͪ̕͢ ̝̤͙͉̯̠̭̟̻̟͓̳̫̫̦̟t̷̨̨̡͎̪̲͙̺̮̜͇͉͕ͫ̆̑ͪͯ͋͐̏̏͒̓ͪ͑̊͐ͮ͊ͥͥ t̷̛̞̯͕͈̹̠̫̞̜̙̩̞͇̘̮͐̈́̎ͮ̑ͬ͟͠