Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Dark Souls

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Oh well, least you tried!
    @Jinsai

Ashen Ones, the first DarkSouls3 DLC, Ashes of Ariandel, has been announced.
    Ashes of Ariandel will be out on October 25th and will feature a brand new region to explore, new bosses to rage about, new armor, weapons and magic to help you try to survive and new multiplayer features.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    LOOKS AWESOME

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I can't wait!

Some observations:
    It looks like we are going to explore New Londo from the looks of the trailer.

At the beginning of the trailer it looks like the Oolacile Township has been completely demolished (aesthetically it looks like Oolacile Township but it could be any place).

It looks like one of the areas is a mix between The Undead Burg, Sens fortress and the Painted World (where we fight The Iron Golem, the Gargoyles, and Priscilla mixed together).

The Dead woman with the broken sphere looks like Gwynevere, and the broken sphere might symbolize that the Dark Moon Covenant has been destroyed/corrupted.

The Boss towards the end of the trailer looks like an amalgamation between Kalameeet and The Gaping Dragon (from the bottom of the depths).

Also one of the other shots of broken cities looks like Earthen Peak; with a windmill on the broken tower (I highly doubt it since DS3 hardly ever referenced DS2).
    And one of the boss fights looks to be another Moonlight Butterfly or it could be a some regular enemies like the lesser Moonlight Butterflies from the Crystal Cave.
    Last edited by ziltoid; 01-23-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Mmmmmmmmm oh yessssssssss.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyone play the ringed city? I just beat the first boss fight. After 5 tries alone I gave in and summoned one person and an NPC. The first fight was brutal and awesome. I can't wait to go at it again tomorrow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Completed Dark Souls 3 last year and haven't ventured back into it with the DLC yet. I keep meaning too, but this years game's have just been so good so far, i just haven't had the time