for me all of the performances on SNL sucked big time. I was most disappointed with Radioheads - everyone said it was great, it was not. thom didn't sing really well and was off tune... I'm a big fan of theirs, but the SNL performance was horrible. but I'm not saying that her's rocked. it sucked.

I still don't get it why people dislike her. What did Lady Gaga was brilliant? she sucked big time and everyone was so into her. even on echoing the sound... the last album sucked. the production was horrible. so where's the catch? i don't see it. at least Lana can only stand and sing and does more than Lady Gaga with all the funny-weird-lookings outfits that went to ridiculous extent. what about Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and all the girls of the popular culture. Lana is not alternative. she is a production of our culture and a counter-invention to what Lady Gaga was.

of course there are greater bands that needs to be exposed etc. but do you really want to expose something like o f f love or the caretaker to the major public? some music is not meant for masses and some is. I'm not saying that Lana is oh so fucking great. Im just saying that if i look only the pop scene of last years she is finally something worth listening.