Thread: Incubus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Incubus

I've been a big fan of Incubus since Make Yourself came out, I was like 5 years old when I heard "Drive". They have really made some good albums this past decade and looking forward to more in the future. What do you think about Incubus?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Love Incubus.

Didn't like If Not Now, When? at first. But, I am impressed that they decided to make an entirely different record than what they are known for. I am hoping that the next record will be a little harder like Make Yourself but unlikely.

They played over 4 new songs on Letterman recently...

The rest are on their vevo page.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Is it just me or is this kicking a serious DFA1979 vibe in the chorus?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^^^ It honestly sounds like lostprophets "A New Transmission". I deff hear DFA1979 too though. Man, what happened to Incubus .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    New single.
    These guys really need to stop saying they're going back to their roots because it makes people think SCIENCE and Make Yourself. They did the same thing before ACLOTM.

This sounds like something in between ACLOTM and Light Granades. It's alright I guess.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Sounds very crow to me, but I can dig it. I think "Back to their roots" is more in line with Make Yourself days... we'll see soon since the album is coming out way earlier than I expected.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Song is fine. That's about the best you're gonna get from them now. Sad. Not winning. Baby. Low Energy. Not big league.