Page 22 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thats cute

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Attention Collectors! I have most of my Rammstein collection up for grabs on eBay. I still have the albums held back for now, but all my singles are fair game, which includes both Ich Will and Feuer Frei UK Boxsets, as well as some Sehnsucht singles.

Items can be found Here. Please let me know if there are any errors (I can get carried away and leave the wrong info from the previously listed item) in any items.

Bid away! I am hoping to use the proceeds towards a possible engagement ring or something more useful than some dust collectors.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I'm bidding on that mutter single.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Wow, the Feuer frei and Ich will box sets already going for over 100$ is nuts. But good for you!

I've never seen pictures of these. They really do look nice. Bummer you want to get rid of them, Mech.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    New LIFAD Tour DVD: confirmed

http://www.rammstein.com.mx/en/home/news/54-newdvd

Not bad news, But I much would have rather had a Made in Germany tour DVD, this last tour was epic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    False alarm, apparently:
    http://en.rammsteinworld.com/news-68...ve-dvd-blu-ray

I'd rather see a MiG tour DVD. This tour was all kinds of epic and it doesn't make much sense releasing a dvd for a tour that's been how many years ago?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, it makes much more sense to release the MIG tour over the LIFAD one at this point, so... I'd go with the later article and speculate that the 2012 Paris show is probably true. Which makes me happy, as the MIG tour was superior to the LIFAD one in all way, shape and form. That is just one hell of a show that needs to be documented. Either way, it's probably safe to assume that we will be getting some sort of DVD/Blu-Ray in the near future of one or the other show.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    New LIFAD Tour DVD: confirmed

http://www.rammstein.com.mx/en/home/news/54-newdvd

Not bad news, But I much would have rather had a Made in Germany tour DVD, this last tour was epic.
    Where is the loud crack of the gun going off when it's fired?!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    thank God! No ones needs LIFAD anymore. MiG all the way!

Was there anything special about the Paris show? Venue-wise?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    thank God! No ones needs LIFAD anymore. MiG all the way!

Was there anything special about the Paris show? Venue-wise?
    They played Frühling, but that's about it.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    They played Frühling, but that's about it.
    Yeah, but with no atmospheric red lighting like on the LIFAD tour, pretty bare bones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    still id like to see the madison lifad video i hope they dont pull a mutter tour where there wasnt a professional live dvd

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Ok, so nothing special like the colisseum setting in Nimes. Too bad, but as long as the show was as good as usual on the MiG tour than this DVD is going to be good. Can't wait for proper audio and visuals for the Bück dich/Mann gegen Mann/Ohne dich part, Mutter and Mein Herz brennt!

Seeing as the MSG was a landmark in their career I'm sure they'll incorporate some footage of that aswell or release it in some other form

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Wow, the Feuer frei and Ich will box sets already going for over 100$ is nuts. But good for you!

I've never seen pictures of these. They really do look nice. Bummer you want to get rid of them, Mech.
    Yeah, some guy has offered $200 each for both box sets and the asche zu asche single. I just don't collect anymore and really, they've just sat on my shelf for a while. Thought I could get a good start on something more life changing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So... what happened to the Mein Herz Brennt video? Wasn't that supposed to come like 6 weeks ago, before the North America tour started?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    haha, good call. I totaly forgot about it and Donaukinder seems to be dead since the US tour wrapped up.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Im glad that facebook is dead, I mean shit, it was pretty annoying.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    oh well, since I'm not tweeting it's a nice way to stay in touch what some bands are up to. And without facebook I would not have won some a few concert tickets by now. But yeah, it's annyoing at times.

Wonder why Rammstein won't play the European festival summer like they did in 2010. But I guess they could use a break now.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Probably BS, but still -

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...Live-DVD/page6

I was browsing Wikipedia before and came across this information on Rammstein's wiki page.

The "Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da Tour" DVD, which was filmed at Madison Square garden in New York City on December 11, 2010 titled 'Rammstein: Das Apokalypse" will be released in Europe on October 17, 2012 and worldwide on October 20, 2012. The DVD will contain footage from concerts in The United States, and Canada. It will be available in three editions. A Standard Edition, which contains only
    concert footage, a Deluxe Edition which contains concert footage plus a 35 minute documentary titled "Die Liebe, Die Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da" about the making of the same album. A Collectors Edition is to also be released in 2013 which contains all media available in other editions plus a double disc audio CD, a behind the concert scenes disc and a 350 page photo book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    'Rammstein: Das Apokalypse"
    Epic grammar fail if true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i thought the mein herz brennt video was meant to be announced like last week ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nikki Sixx posted on twitter that he got interviewed for a Rammstein documentary whilst in Berlin.

https://twitter.com/NikkiSixx/status/212869553531793408

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/ra...r-golden-gods/

Rammstein Just Sent Us Their Thankyou Message For Winning Best Live Band At The Metal Hammer Golden Gods

Comments 0
    Merlin at 11:05am June 15 2012

Rammstein: Feel The Fire

So the Rammstein boys won Best Live Band at this year’s epic Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards, and they’ve just emailed us a nice little thank you message for all of their fans! Cheers, lads!
    Vielen Dank to Metal Hammer and to the readers of the magazine for this tremendous accolade. We’d love to have been there to collect the award, but rest assured, we will be returning to the UK. Metal Hammer has been a great supporter of Rammstein over the years, and that has meant a lot to us. To be honest, we weren’t sure if the UK would truly accept the band, but we now have wonderful friends and fans over there, and the last UK dates have been some of our favourite shows. Oh, and don’t play with fire… it can be dangerous!”

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So some 30 page Photo spectacular magazine of the most recent North American tour is apparently hitting shelves in German this week.
    I got an e-mail from the official Rammstein newsletter, then I also say the links on the Donaukinder facebook page as well.

Here's the catch... it's only available in Germany! Or so I am lead to beleive from the comments on the facebook post.
    The official site gives the following description:

"A team of reporters for the Süddeutsche Zeitung-Magazin got close to Rammstein like none before: the photographer Andreas Mühe and the author Alexander Gorkow went on tour with Rammstein through Canada and the U.S. for weeks: backstage and onstage, on long drives and plane trips, on walks along the beach and through the desert, in the hotel and on the after-show parties. Mühe and Gorkow worked these experiences with the six band members and their crew into a 30-page long report, printed as a special issue of the Süddeutsche Zeitung-Magazin.

The Rammstein-SZ-Magazin will be enclosed in the Süddeutsche Zeitung on the upcoming Friday July, 6th.

The Journal will be available via the iPad-App at Süddeutsche Zeitung (from July, 5th, 5pm): SZ-Magazin

If you miss the print version of the Rammstein story, you can reorder it on: SZ-Shop"

When I click on the shop link they have, it's all in German and I can't read any of it.

http://sz-shop.sueddeutsche.de/media...ionen/8038.jsp

If anyone from Germany can get their hands on these magazines, i'm sure a few of us here, including myself would pay top dollar for this!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I`ll get one of these tomorrow morning and let you guys know what it is. I don`t expect too much honestly as Süddeutsche Zeitung is just a daily newspaper.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    If you can pick one up for me I would appreciate it. Pm me.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I'll look out for it tomorrow, too. Maybe I'll even try and upload it.

The small magazine included in the SZ can be quite good, but as decadent already said, don't expect too much. It's just an inlay in a bigger newspaper, but we'll see. The cover for this looks pretty sweet at least.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    So some 30 page Photo spectacular magazine of the most recent North American tour is apparently hitting shelves in German this week.
    I got an e-mail from the official Rammstein newsletter, then I also say the links on the Donaukinder facebook page as well.

Here's the catch... it's only available in Germany! Or so I am lead to beleive from the comments on the facebook post.
    The official site gives the following description:

"A team of reporters for the Süddeutsche Zeitung-Magazin got close to Rammstein like none before: the photographer Andreas Mühe and the author Alexander Gorkow went on tour with Rammstein through Canada and the U.S. for weeks: backstage and onstage, on long drives and plane trips, on walks along the beach and through the desert, in the hotel and on the after-show parties. Mühe and Gorkow worked these experiences with the six band members and their crew into a 30-page long report, printed as a special issue of the Süddeutsche Zeitung-Magazin.

The Rammstein-SZ-Magazin will be enclosed in the Süddeutsche Zeitung on the upcoming Friday July, 6th.

The Journal will be available via the iPad-App at Süddeutsche Zeitung (from July, 5th, 5pm): SZ-Magazin

If you miss the print version of the Rammstein story, you can reorder it on: SZ-Shop"

When I click on the shop link they have, it's all in German and I can't read any of it.

http://sz-shop.sueddeutsche.de/media...ionen/8038.jsp

If anyone from Germany can get their hands on these magazines, i'm sure a few of us here, including myself would pay top dollar for this!
    Hey dude,

I'm going to Germany this Monday and Tuesday, I've already asked a couple friends to pick it up for me. If I get an extra copy I'll get it to you. I live in Bellingham and every once in a while I go to Vancouver (I've some friends there).

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Hey dude,

I'm going to Germany this Monday and Tuesday, I've already asked a couple friends to pick it up for me. If I get an extra copy I'll get it to you. I live in Bellingham and every once in a while I go to Vancouver (I've some friends there).
    Awesome! Very much appreciated! And that's why this board rocks, 'cause the members are great!