Page 98 of 123 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3672

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    After watching this a few times... we really need a live release of this tour.
    I just want live shows back period.
    I really wish I could have seen this tour before live music ended forever, lol.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I just want live shows back period.
    I really wish I could have seen this tour before live music ended forever, lol.
    We're lucky Till and Peter decided to go ahead with those Lindemann shows back in March when they did, too. They filmed one of them for a live release. Talk about getting in by the skin of your teeth!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    We're lucky Till and Peter decided to go ahead with those Lindemann shows back in March when they did, too. They filmed one of them for a live release. Talk about getting in by the skin of your teeth!
    Yeah, I just have never been one for watching a pre-recorded live DVD/Blu Ray of a concert. It takes away from the energy and atmosphere from being there.
    I tend to avoid recorded live shows and live streams. Just don't "get them"

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, I just have never been one for watching a pre-recorded live DVD/Blu Ray of a concert. It takes away from the energy and atmosphere from being there.
    I tend to avoid recorded live shows and live streams. Just don't "get them"
    Unless it's a classic like Live Aus Berlin or AATCHB...

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yeah I'd say "MEGA RÄRITY" is a good way to describe that

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    I had no idea there was a French version: https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Stirb_nich...e_I_Do)_(song)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rumour has it the gents are back in the studio again: https://www.nme.com/news/music/ramms...-music-2753672

Very nice news if true. A Rosenrot style record on the back of last years album I can get behind. Anything these guys do now is a bonus as I am half expecting them to hang up the hat anytime.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Rumour has it the gents are back in the studio again: https://www.nme.com/news/music/ramms...-music-2753672

Very nice news if true. A Rosenrot style record on the back of last years album I can get behind. Anything these guys do now is a bonus as I am half expecting them to hang up the hat anytime.
    Fick ja!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    A 25 year anniversary remaster of Herzeleid is coming! Although it is only the original album, no b-sides, demos, nor remixes: https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...tered-ltd.html

Also, the website was redisgned to have a retro look, ala 1995.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Hmm, the packaging or at least the splatter looks pretty cheap. Not happy with that edition, especially since it doesn't seem to feature anything of interest. C'mon, it's 20 years!!!

Did they remaster it again after 2015? Think I will have to grab the other Sehnsucht and Herzeleid vinyl releases soon until this one drops.
    Last edited by dlb; 09-25-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Also CD version: https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...emastered.html

”Herzeleid (XXV Anniversary Edition - Remastered)" Rammstein Album
    "Herzeleid (XXV Anniversary Edition - Remastered)" will feature the original tracklist with a remastered HD sound on a single CD, housed in a lavish, cross-shaped digipak with deluxe slipcase. The creator of the original artwork, Dirk Rudolph, is responsible for the revised packaging. The booklets also contain the famous pictures shot by Praler.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I deeply love this band and will end up buying this, but jesus - would it kill them to raid the archives for some demos/b-sides to bang on a bonus disc? They could easily deluxe edition every single one of their records TDS style and I'd straight up throw my money at them.

They teased the unreleased stuff once or twice with Vergiss Uns Nicht on the Mein Land single and Los (Plugged Version) on the bonus disc to the box set. It's quite common knowledge among the deeper sections of the fanbase that quite a bit of stuff remains from each album sessions, hell there's stuff out there leaked too as we know.

They could have put both versions of Schwarzes Glas, the Wilder Wein demo, Feuerrader demo, that instrumental off one of the old demos that allegedly exists and a few other demo versions of album tracks on there and we'd already be on to a winner.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Meh, I don't think I need any more versions of Herzeleid. Especially one that doesn't have any bonus content.
    Call me when the 25th anniversary of Sehnsucht happens. Then we'll talk!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    What's the use on re-releasing "Herzeleid" without any bonus tracks and/or B-Sides?

I will be keeping my old copy, thanks

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    The CD packaging indeed looks nice, but I doubt that they even bothered to make the artwork more crisp or do anything else with it. Plus 44 EUR is a hefty price for a release this bland, especially since we are currently arguing about TR and the prices for the latest vinyl releases on nin.com which are still cheaper than this obvious cashgrab.

It also doesn't sit well with me that the normal Rammstein store prices are higher than retail or Amazon. Only with the LIFAD membership you get the price you would pay at any music store if they happen to have said items. Amazon Germany is about 29 EUR without shipping, whereas R+ charge you with 33 EUR plus (!!!) shipping for the vinyls that came out three years ago.

I'm totally with @Jord on this. Would it have hurt to put a another disc inside with demos and b-sides? Let's not forget that these would be readily available by now as well, but still... This is zero fan service, heck, most bootleggers could do better. I'd be happy to shell out huge amounts of money for a proper re-release of the Arena show back in 1996 or the Velododrom Mutter show, both of which they have the master tapes at hand.

I like the webpage design though. Nice callback! What's your Snake highscore?
    Last edited by dlb; 09-26-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    The CD packaging indeed looks nice, but I doubt that they even bothered to make the artwork more crisp or do anything else with it. Plus 44 EUR is a hefty price for a release this bland, especially since we are currently arguing about TR and the prices for the latest vinyl releases on nin.com which are still cheaper than this obvious cashgrab.

It also doesn't sit well with me that the normal Rammstein store prices are higher than retail or Amazon. Only with the LIFAD membership you get the price you would pay at any music store if they happen to have said items. Amazon Germany is about 29 EUR without shipping, whereas R+ charge you with 33 EUR and shipping for the vinyls that came out three years ago.

I'm totally with @Jord on this. Would it have hurt to put a another disc inside with demos and b-sides? Let's not forget that these would be readily available by now as well, but still... This is zero fan service, heck, most bootleggers could do way better. I'd be happy to shell out huge amounts of money for a proper re-release of the Arena show back in 1996 or the Velododrom Mutter show, both of which they have the master tapes at hand.

I like the webpage design though. Nice callback! What's your Snake highscore?
    I concur with all of this.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Full Schwartzs Glad has finally surfaced along with the 3 track tape.

(I guess this copy didn't have Matrose/Seeman)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Wow, that's incredible to hear. I've had 2 versions of the track for many years now on some weird bootleg CD I bought from a local shop when I was younger but both aren't like this version. One version of Schwarzes Glas ends with that solo and fades out as soon as the solo starts, so I've never heard this fuller version. The other version is different but has some out of time stuff going on in the background that may be fan added - the 'promo mix 1993'.

Last edited by Jord; 09-26-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Full Schwartzs Glad has finally surfaced along with the 3 track tape.

(I guess this copy didn't have Matrose/Seeman)

haha, what timing.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    My expectations for what lies beneath the password-secured "private" on the promo-page are low, but I'm super curious when somebody finds out or if the code's inside the new release.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    My expectations for what lies beneath the password-secured "private" on the promo-page are low, but I'm super curious when somebody finds out or if the code's inside the new release.
    Wow, didn’t notice that!

Can anyone split the above two videos into individual mp3 files and send them to me please?

edit: noticed in the comments section some said that this version of Schwarzes Glas is different to the cut off one we’ve known for years, saying the one we know of is more “harmonious”.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-27-2020 at 03:53 AM.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    I had no idea this existed in this quality since 2019?

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Um, first time I’ve heard this too!

English Till singing from 1994 but not released until 2010...

https://rammwiki.net/wiki/That%27s_Me_(song)

Hermann Hoffritz​In my youth I was a farmerSaid and written was my lifeNo bad harvest, no sick neighborsNo, my problem was a wifeWas the devil's falling angelBut you never know beforeI'm not a ripper, but I should beAnd become oneLet your dreams swim in the oceanBut you wake up straight at nightLook all of its sweet devotionMy baby choked me before she diedShe was a mussel, her pearl was stolenWhen she tumbled back on my groundSo I traded in a white churchGot her downBut you know, you knowThat's meOh yeahIn the rain I found a mirrorIt explained me who I amTen years later it was brokenAnd I have lost ???In my next life I'm an angelI promise you, oh yeahBut now I need this tiny dangerUntil I dieBut you know, you knowThat's meWhat should happen, time is wastedThousand stories I know from themTake a trip with me and white knightsYou will travel through them againIn my next life I'm an angelI promise you, oh yeahBut now I need this tiny dangerUntil I dieBut you know, you knowThat's meOh yeah

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Was the concept behind the Rosenrot-era artwork ever explained? I don’t see it talked about: https://aminoapps.com/c/rammstein/pa...media-94d2b6b0

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rammstein is back in the studio! Check out their IG/FB

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    So, it's not just a quote anymore, but true indeed. The boys are back in the studio:

A post shared by on

Last edited by dlb; 10-07-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Way to go! Honestly, any band or artist that doesn't come out from covid lockdown with a newly recorded album should be ashamed of themselves.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Way to go! Honestly, any band or artist that doesn't come out from covid lockdown with a newly recorded album should be ashamed of themselves.
    So... music boom in 2021/2022. Hah.

Here's the FB photo: