When day holes up inside the moon
    A fever stirs the bones we swoon
    No pretend candle here in the heart
    No prayer to set light and dark apart

After the last rays
    The soul gets lost in lust strays
    Then I enjoy the sun’s demise
    Slurp the black with deepening sighs

Spoiler: Till's hair is silver blond with a tiny ponytail, and his costume reminds of Volkerball combined with a bit of Prussian army officer - the anaconda suit is no more. RZK has the chicken coat, Flake still has the gold mirror suit, the others are very similar to 2019. Several clips on YT already, and the whole show I think was on Twitch.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Article on the Prague R+ rehearsal. Major spoilers for setlist, costumes, and so forth. https://www.loudersound.com/features...-what-happened

Additional thoughts based on watching other rehearsal videos and from other websites: Spoiler: Till's lost a lot of weight, it's not just the black costume. But as in the Israel and Dubai Lindemann concerts, there's little muscle definition in his arms. He wasn't wearing his tour boots due to problems with his feet. --Unfortunately, Richard seems to have found Till's lost poundage, there was a lot of man squeezed into that costume. Another attendee mentioned something about Paul being tethered to a band, can't figure out what that was.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Can anyone translate the main points?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Last edited by Erneuert; 05-15-2022 at 11:40 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Puppe le pew.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    From today's Prague show. Posting for the wonderful Doktor Lorenz at the beginning, doing well despite his accident and painkillers (he had a motorbike accident yesterday). Till has a minor lyric screw up at 3:00, Schneider drops a stick at 3:26.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Several pictures on Schneider's and Paul's Instagrams showing Christoph's happy "We're touring again!" tears and Paul's obvious affection for his bandmate.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    From today's Prague show. Posting for the wonderful Doktor Lorenz at the beginning, doing well despite his accident and painkillers (he had a motorbike accident yesterday). Till has a minor lyric screw up at 3:00, Schneider drops a stick at 3:26.

Had no idea about Flake, he seemed pretty out of it for the show from the videos I have watched.

Guys, the pandemic had me so beaten down when it came to this band I buried it, seeing them ever again and honesty I stopped listening to them for the most part. I am friggin hyped now though, I feel it's safe to get excited for Minneapolis and Chicago even though they are not back to back shows anymore oh well, it's been since June of 1999 since I saw R+ live, there is like THREE or four songs their playing from back then, so even stuff like Sonne and Mein Teil I have yet to experience in person.

If I can bag a good sounding tape from Minneapolis, I probably won't tape Chicago so I can just film a few songs and rock the fuck out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The first tour day wasn't good for the band - first Flake's accident, then the news one of the pyro techs had died. There was an "In loving memory" acknowledgement of Goaty's death before Engel. Till seems somewhat subdued in the videos I've seen, with that going backstage on it's no surprise.

Can't take in a show this time around. Looking forward to the 2023 Tour and want more from Zeit. Love Armee, hoping for Giftig, Angst and maybe Lügen. Dicke Titten could be hilarious and possibly replace Pussy (though OK will probably be the choice, and the cannon would be quite appropriate.)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    So good live.

So is Angst going to be released as a single or just have a music video? Kinda confused about that one.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Richard just video posted on Instagram that the Leipzig show has been paused due to rain, for the first time in Rammstein history. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YwLFM1L2Xsw

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Schneider and Paul aren't the only two that have been posting frequently to Instagram. RZK has as well, probably filmed by Joe Letz. When I saw it I admit I thought "Till's not the only one who has a room beside the stage!"

He also posted a clip of him performing a bit of Thunderstruck!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, I know Youtube reaction vids are coming out of the woodwork like cockroaches. Still, this one made me nostalgia really hard.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Sure enough, the fourth single will be Dicke Titten. Video will release on 25th May.

Last edited by WingWalker; 05-23-2022 at 11:21 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    ^ Hopefully that means that song and Angst will make their way into the set lists.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    ^ Hopefully that means that song and Angst will make their way into the set lists.
    Probably during the 2023 Tour. Although, this video will drop during the Austria show - and was filmed in Austria - so who knows.

There's another video to come, filmed a few weeks ago at the Palais Garnier, suspect it may be Adieu.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Highly positive that it will be Adieu. Maybe a little curtain call?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Trailer #2. This video may or may not be good, but it sure will be funny. Till looks like a patriarch with his magnificent beard, and the tittens seen so far certainly are dicke.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Well, this certainly was a well-named video. So many visual double entendres, a cameo from the director, and a facet of RZK that could really have made a great punch line.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Gloriously fun video and sure to offend someone out there!
    Absolutely! And were you waiting for the RZK / blind Till punch line as I was?

These Zeit videos have really increased my appreciation for Paul, Schneider and Ollie.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Did you notice the village name? And the use of Till's tattoo?

Lots of past video/song references: Rosenrot (the priest, the slapping), Mein Teil (Frau Kruspe, the kid toasting the figure with the flamethrower), Waidmann's Heil (though it should have been a doe), Ohne Dich maybe? and so on. Basically this was Heitmann's take on a Lindemann song - can you imagine if Zoran Bihac had directed this? It would have just been an extension of certain Ach So Gern scenes.

Dicke Titten may have set a record for the number of breast/intercourse/masturbation metaphors in a single video.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I just noticed that the E on Till’s tattoo has the same middle upward line as in the logo for Lindemann.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Love the new video, the song still sucks, but it definitely gets me in a Volksfest mood or at least a trip to Austria. So one week to go for me until the Berlin show. It's going to be quite a tour for me as I'm not able to take a day off on Friday, so I'll be driving to Berlin on Saturday hella early, grab something to eat, dress up and try to find a neat spot in the stadium. Thank god it's a holiday here in Germany on Monday, so I get to have a little downtime in Berlin before heading back home.

Anything you guys want me to check out at the show?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Love the new video, the song still sucks, but it definitely gets me in a Volksfest mood or at least a trip to Austria. So one week to go for me until the Berlin show. It's going to be quite a tour for me as I'm not able to take a day off on Friday, so I'll be driving to Berlin on Saturday hella early, grab something to eat, dress up and try to find a neat spot in the stadium. Thank god it's a holiday here in Germany on Monday, so I get to have a little downtime in Berlin before heading back home.

I agree, the videos have been awesome so far, but the song is "meh" (as most of the album, to me...), but i love the production values and concepts of this band.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    From yesterday's Klagenfurt show: during Du riechst so gut, Paul unfortunately suffers flammus interruptus. His friend Till comforts him through the trial.

https://www.facebook.com/RammsteinUn...43349116664860

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    From yesterday's Klagenfurt show: during Du riechst so gut, Paul unfortunately suffers flammus interruptus. His friend Till comforts him through the trial.

https://www.facebook.com/RammsteinUn...43349116664860
    There was something rather touching about this, and also hilarious.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post

@dlb , now that you saw the show, could you give us a review? Heard from other sources both Berlin shows were superb, best sets so far this tour.

Lots of affection and interplay between RZK (!), Schneider, and Paul. LOTS of social media posts from them also, along with Till, who revisited the infamous Fishing Whilst Nackt meme. https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/comments/v5hdpz/the_absolute_madman_did_it_again/

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Just got back last night after a super lenghty drive and some chaos on the Autobahn. But yeah... just wow!

I mean, it's basically the same show as three years ago, but this time around I definitely caught the spark given that I like "Zeit" as a record way more than the previous one. Setlist was essentially the same as you know, but the new tracks (Armee der Tristen, Zick Zack, Zeit and Adieu) certainly amp up the show a notch!

"Armee der Tristen" is the best opener in a long time, the second the bass kicks in and they fill the sky with this dirty smog, you just know that this shit is going to go down in history! Really loved "Zeit" as well live, "Zick Zack" works well asa banger, but is a little forgettable and what can I say about "Adieu"? They really light up the stage on this one and I absolutely couldn't understand that people were already leaving during that song. A true highlight from the set and a bitter sweet send off after two hours of high octane Rammstein goodess.

My view for the show wasn't the best, but I moved around alot and caught some nice impressions which I will post once I get home from work.

Given the fact that it's been on my personal bucket list for a while to catch a show at the infamous Olympic Stadium in Berlin these two days were a glory to behold. I've written a thesis in university about the architecture and the Olympic Games in 1936, but never got around to actually visit and take my time exploring the place. It's just stunning! I really do have to return and get some photos when there is no such turmoil, but still it was unbelievable to see a show there, a Rammstein show out of all possiblilities.

Only downside: I was very close to attend the after-show party, but things just didn't work out sadly. The show was being held within the stadium in a VIP area, lots of Rammstein branded beers and liquor was being served. As I was extremely looking forward to meet up with Richard I was a little bit reliefed when I was told that only Flake, Schneider and Paul where in attendance. But still... attending the after show party would have been a dream come true. Only famous Rammstein person I met? Joern Heitmann, my favorite Rammstein director. Super friendly guy, talked for like 5 minutes before the show, better than nothing and I really enjoyed seeing him. Also saw Mille the singer of Kreator, but didn't catch up with him.

Another unexpected highlight: Having Rammstein play in their hometown is truly something special. As Till said at the end "Berlin, you are insane. Home still is where the heart is." (roughly translated) And you could really feel that. I've seen the band play 7 times by now, but nowhere else do you have that certain tension in the air. The whole city is brimming with Rammstein shirts of all variety. It feels like every person in this city is attending the show or at least talking about it. So that's what made that weekend rather special for me. Even when we choose to do a little trip to Wannsee there were people wearing Rammstein merch in the beergarden etc. Just wow! A whole city eternally devoted to one of it's bands. That was truly special for me and made the experience even better.

So yeah, you all know how these shows go down by now so nothing really special happened, apart from this looming enegery and tension. Till was a bit all over the place (especially "Heirate mich" didn't pack a real punch sadly), but gave it his all during the last part of the show (especially on "Adieu") as usual. He seemed very moved though as did all band members. But hey, how cool is it to play the biggest venue in the country, in your home town? Playing for the Ramones in the early 90s and now this? God knows how incredibly this must feel!

I will post some pics tonight and edit this post! Feel free to ask me anything.

@WingWalker: As I wasn't on the phone that much, any nice clips being posted from backstage on IG, TikTok?
    Last edited by dlb; 06-07-2022 at 02:40 PM.