Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I've still not watched In Amerika, only listened to an audio rip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Did you at least watch the documentary?
    hahaha
    @Conan The Barbarian - nope!
    Damn dude! You're missing out! Take your hand off your penis and go download that shit riiiiight now!
    It's an awesome documentary. Funny thing is, I didn't even listen to or watch the live part myself, I bought it and just watched the documentary hahaha.

In relation to the new film coming out in theatre's next week: I've decided I don't want to see it, and this is even before the "early reviews" started coming in. Since I am seeing the band again in 3 months time, I've decided I want to try and stay away from listening to/watching them for the next couple months so the live show seems more fresh. Figured since I am going to see them live again in the flesh, sitting in a theatre watching a pre-recorded video won't do it any justice anyway.

Speaking of the shows this summer, I am PRAYING for another new song debut, but who knows if that'll happen. I just hope this years festival show isn't the exact same as last year's festival run. I'll feel a little scammed flying half way across the country again for the exact same setlist. Hoping they don't pull a TOOL and use the same set as last summer.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    At least watch that, very informative.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    They really need to stop editing concert footage into fucking music videos.

This quick edit stuff is BULLSHIT.

Picture quality is amazing but ffs it feels like a waste when it's edited like this.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    My first complaint is that they didn't put a question mark at the end of WIDBIFS? when it appears on the screen.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My first complaint is that they didn't put a question mark at the end of WIDBIFS? when it appears on the screen.
    Okay that was your first complaint, are there others?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Okay that was your first complaint, are there others?
    Hell no, that kicked my fucking ass!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I was wondering where you were going with that. It kicked my ass to, in a fucking good way. I just went and downloaded the song because I was digging it so much. Look out road ragers I've got new amo!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Saw the movie the other night and what can I say? It was fucking fantastic!

Guess people around here know my stance on Rammstein by now and I am absolutely no fan of their recent output, marketing and partially their shows. Hell, everything since 2004/2005 can barely hold my interest, but the MIG tour was a whole different animal.

This is a perfect concert movie and seeing it on the big screen was a real treat. I did indeed hate the added special effects but they were rarely used. The song introductions are terrible as well, but damn the editing and the way some key moments of old and dearly loved songs really captured the energy of these concerts for me and the monumental feeling.

The whole middle section with Bück Dich, Mann gegen Mann and Ohne Dich is probably one of my top five Rammstein moments and I am happy that I could witness them two times live and now a third time professinally made.

I guess it depends on your taste if you dislike this kind of reimagining of a live show but I found it to be fresh, the band is playing thight, the crowd goes nuts and the setlist is perfect.

For those who are wondering which songs are (indeed sadly) cut: Spoiler: Sehnsucht, Links 2 3 4, Haifisch, Amerika, ich will

It may not be as good as Live aus Berlin or Völkerball but it is leaps and bounds better than last years movie.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I hope the box set isn't expensive. I need the full show on audio.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Saw the movie the other night and what can I say? It was fucking fantastic!

Guess people around here know my stance on Rammstein by now and I am absolutely no fan of their recent output, marketing and partially their shows. Hell, everything since 2004/2005 can barely hold my interest, but the MIG tour was a whole different animal.

This is a perfect concert movie and seeing it on the big screen was a real treat. I did indeed hate the added special effects but they were rarely used. The song introductions are terrible as well, but damn the editing and the way some key moments of old and dearly loved songs really captured the energy of these concerts for me and the monumental feeling.

The whole middle section with Bück Dich, Mann gegen Mann and Ohne Dich is probably one of my top five Rammstein moments and I am happy that I could witness them two times live and now a third time professinally made.

I guess it depends on your taste if you dislike this kind of reimagining of a live show but I found it to be fresh, the band is playing thight, the crowd goes nuts and the setlist is perfect.

For those who are wondering which songs are (indeed sadly) cut: Spoiler: Sehnsucht, Links 2 3 4, Haifisch, Amerika, ich will

It may not be as good as Live aus Berlin or Völkerball but it is leaps and bounds better than last years movie.
    It says this is a directors cut though, so maybe those songs will be included too?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I hope the box set isn't expensive. I need the full show on audio.
    Le torrent, good sir.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    But I like to support the bands I am into. Even though their pockets are already heavy lol

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Ah the site has been updated.

It's available as a standard edition (6 panel digipack and 1 CD) for around 20€ and deluxe edition (4 exclusive blue, 180g vinyls, 1 Blu-ray and 2 CDs) for around 60€.

1. Intro
    2. Sonne
    3. Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
    4. Keine Lust
    5. Sehnsucht
    6. Asche Zu Asche
    7. Feuer Frei!
    8. Mutter
    9. Mein Teil
    10. Du Riechst So gut
    11. Links 2-3-4
    12. Du Hast
    13. Haifisch
    14. Bück Dich
    15. Mann Gegen Mann
    16. Ohne Dich
    17. Mein Herz Brennt
    18. Amerika
    19. Ich Will
    20. Engel
    21. Pussy
    22. Frühling In Paris

so the cut songs are included and a making of will be available as well on May 19th.

amazon has a couple of other configurations available as well, but I think I will settle with the good old BluRay and rip the audio myself.
    Last edited by dlb; 03-25-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    LTD. “METAL” FAN EDITION: 2 x CD + Blu-Ray (laser-cut metal plate cover artwork)

https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...n-Edition.html

Sexy!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    LTD. “METAL” FAN EDITION: 2 x CD + Blu-Ray (laser-cut metal plate cover artwork)

Sexy!
    What does PAL Codefree mean? Does that mean I will be able to play it on a US blue ray player? I know you are in Australia according to your location. PAL usually means it won't play here in the USA. I want to order it, I just don't if it will play here.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    What does PAL Codefree mean? Does that mean I will be able to play it on a US blue ray player? I know you are in Australia according to your location. PAL usually means it won't play here in the USA. I want to order it, I just don't if it will play here.
    A few months ago I just went on eBay and bought a Region free DVD and Blu-ray player. Just invest in one of those and you can play whatever you like.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Sexy!
    Ugh to shell that much for a set right now plus the shipping is going to kill me. I guess I'm really gonna have to pass on that.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Do you guys think the Vinyl will sell out quickly?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Probably not.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://loudwire.com/rammstein-35-songs-almost-finished-next-album/

Rammstein
    are well on their way to crafting their seventh studio album. In an interview to promote their new live DVD, Rammstein Paris, guitarist Richard Kruspe revealed the German industrial metal legends have “35 songs almost finished.”

Rammstein Paris looks to be the band’s most refined live concert experience to-date. The heavily cinematic two-hour show is visual almost to the point of being a horror film, with the video for “Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?” featuring distortion over frontman Till Lindemann’s face and fireworks in the singer’s hands.
    During an interview about Rammstein Paris, Kruspe and guitarist Paul Landers spoke about the band’s future plans. “We have 35 new songs almost finished,” Kruspe revealed to ARD Mediathek. “So it’s worth the wait.” When asked when the next album will see a release, Kruspe answered, “That is always the big question.”
    Landers added, “There’s a great chance of an excellent album. We already have six very good songs.”
    Rammstein Paris will see a worldwide release May 19. As for Rammstein’s first full-length since 2009, we’ll have to remain patient for the six-piece to keep rounding up new tracks.

Read More: Rammstein Have '35 Songs Almost Finished' For Next Album | http://loudwire.com/rammstein-35-son...ckback=tsmclip

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So what are they saying? They have 6 great songs and 29 fillers/stinkers?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Double album pls!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Double album pls!
    You know god damn well it will be 11 songs. Don't pretend otherwise.

Now, three discs of 11 songs each, and a couple bonus songs...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    As long as they don't consider something like "Ramm 4" to be a very good song, I still have hope, but looking back at LIFAD... we'll see. I'd rather have a new Emigrate album again or something completely different. Guess it won't be until 2018 either way with all their touring at this stage.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Haven't they always somewhat debated over what songs to include or not? Paul might think only six are great but Till might only like three of his six and ten of the others and so on and so forth. Assuming that it's similar to Reise, Reise/Rosenrot they've probably just got a lot of possible material and have to weigh out what's worth including or what fits best with whatever it is that they're wanting to do.

I really don't understand how a lot of people are so lukewarm on LIFAD. It's always been one of my top albums of theirs since I first heard it.

Ramm 4 seems like nothing more than a classical album/concert opener. For something that's about setting tone and getting the hype going for an audience it's fine to my ears.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm good with Ramm4 as a bonus track, but yeah, hopefully not a regular part of the album's 11.

Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Haven't they always somewhat debated over what songs to include or not? Paul might think only six are great but Till might only like three of his six and ten of the others and so on and so forth. Assuming that it's similar to Reise, Reise/Rosenrot they've probably just got a lot of possible material and have to weigh out what's worth including or what fits best with whatever it is that they're wanting to do.
    Plus, we know from the LIFAD demos that some of those 35 are likely going to be smushed together to make a final song that gets voted in.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    As long as they don't consider something like "Ramm 4" to be a very good song, I still have hope, but looking back at LIFAD... we'll see. I'd rather have a new Emigrate album again or something completely different. Guess it won't be until 2018 either way with all their touring at this stage.
    I actually really enjoyed "Ramm 4" and would love a studio recording of that.

I'm just hoping for another new song debut on this new touring cycle. Do you think that's too much to ask for, or will they repeat last summer's setlist for simplicity sake?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, now we know what the Lindemann song "Yukon" was inspired by.

"Till Lindemann and Joey Kelly, two men of extremes. One is the frontman of Rammstein and at the same time the lyricist. The other member of the Kelly Family and the extreme athlete. How do they experience this trip? Two prominent names - who are the people behind it? What connects two different personalities?

Grandiose landscapes, breathtaking portraits, and sweeping texts by Till Lindemann show these contradictions."

Order here => https://www.amazon.de/dp/3866906404/..._2vJazbTJ93MNJ