Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rein Raus is basically Du Hast v2 (which itself is Just One Fix redux). Not a bad song by itself, but in terms of variety, Ich Tu Dir Wer is better.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This reminds me of that interview where you see Richard (for like 20 seconds or something) perform Ein Lied in a studio or something like that. I really wish they showed him playing it all, I'd love an alt version of that song to listen to!

If I remember correctly, that footage is from around Mutter times and the Ein Lied riff was back then a part of an early version of Nebel. It's been a while since I saw that though so I may be off the mark.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSax View Post
    Amazingly good! Love that extended outro that I'll finally get to listen to when this comes out. Same with extended Haifisch.

Definite playback, though, when Till shoves the microphone in his mouth to pour the sparks on Flake haha

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Nah, its Richard and Paul doing the backups for that part. They did it when I saw them

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Nah, its Richard and Paul doing the backups for that part. They did it when I saw them
    Well shut my mouth!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Random, but:

FUCK I LOVE THIS BAND!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Since I have been getting less hours at work and saving up for a house and a child and paying bills, I havent had any money for myself. For a while I was worried I was not going to obtain the blu Ray.

I just got a text from my wife letting me know she pre ordered the blu ray for me though amazon. I married the right one.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Wunderbar!

I ordered the DVD version.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I need to buy/order this. Hopefully there's blu-rays left.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Im sure the stock wont deplete.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    [FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]
    RAMMSTEIN in the cinema!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]
    From Madison Square Garden to the big screen! On September 24th cinemas across Germany will premiere the "Rammstein In Amerika" documentary and the concert film "Live From Madison Square Garden". After the showing there will be an exclusive midnight-sale of the DVD/Blu-ray.

Tickets here:

Augsburg – CINEMAXX Augsburg

Berlin – CINEMAXX Berlin

Berlin – CineStar CUBIX am Alexanderplatz

Berlin – CineStar Kino in der KulturBrauerei

Bielefeld – CINEMAXX Bielefeld

Bremen – CineStar Kristall Palast

Bremen – CINEMAXX BREMEN

Chemnitz – CineStar Am Roten Turm

Dortmund – CineStar Dortmund

Dresden – CINEMAXX DRESDEN

Düsseldorf – CineStar Düsseldorf

Erfurt – CineStar Erfurt

Essen – CINEMAXX Essen

Frankfurt am Main – CineStar Metropolis

Frankfurt (Oder) – CineStar Frankfurt (Oder)

Freiburg – CINEMAXX Freiburg

Halle – CINEMAXX Halle

Hamburg – CINEMAXX Hamburg-Dammtor

Hannover – CINEMAXX Hannover

Karlsruhe – CineStar Filmpalast am ZKM

Kassel – CineStar Kassel

Kiel – CINEMAXX Kiel

Leipzig – CineStar Leipzig

Lübeck – CineStar Stadthalle

Magdeburg – CINEMAXX Magdeburg

München – CINEMAXX München

Neubrandenburg – CineStar Neubrandenburg

Oberhausen – CineStar Filmpalast im CentrO.

Rostock – CineStar Rostock (Lütten Klein)

Saarbrücken – CineStar Saarbrücken

Stralsund – CineStar Stralsund

Stuttgart – CINEMAXX Stuttgart Liederhalle

Weimar – CineStar Weimar

Würzburg – CINEMAXX Würzburg
    [/FONT]

©2015 Rammstein

[/FONT] [FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]WWW.RAMMSTEIN.COM[/FONT]

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    News from elsewhere related to Lindemann...

'Fish On' was made available for pre-order on amazon before being deleted. Release date was listed as 9th October.

A music video has also been shot and seems the single includes an unreleased song and a new Praise Abort remix:

1. Lindemann - Fish On
    2. Lindemann - G-Spot Michael
    3. Lindemann - Praise Abort (Drago Baotic Smooth Version)
    @Ryan

MORE INFO: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lin...ue-in-october/
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-12-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    G-Spot Michael... lmao

Just preordered on iTunes.

Last edited by Ryan; 09-12-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Love the b-side title too. Please, jebus, make that PA remix the jazz version from the video!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Fish On would be an excellent track for a music video. I could see the two of them in a thunderstorm on the Sea on a giant ship searching for mermaids to fish for. The entire video has them tracking an elusive one down but they only end up snagging something super goofy at the end of the video in a hilarious reveal.

Just my two cents.
    Welp, you were right!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Welp, you were right!
    I Must've had my Nostradamus hat on then.

I'm game for Fish On. It's one of my favorite tracks from the album.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I cannot wait!!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    lol at Till saying the thing about the car fine in English.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Amazon says my DVD has shipped.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    lol at Till saying the thing about the car fine in English.
    The part about Till being the only one in the band at the time that knew any English surprised me. Richard's English sounds better than Till's, so I would have guessed he'd had it down early.
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 09-16-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Richard lives or has lived for many years in America and moved there quite early so he had plenty of time to adapt. I still think their English sounds horrible over all.

And man I must not have seen them for quite a while... never really grapsed how strong their Berlin dialect acutally is. I'm really looking forward to this documentary while I don't really care about the concert itself.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I have been awaiting for the concert footage ever since I heard they were being filmed. But that documentary is just a very very sweet bonus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amerika

My Blu ray copy turned up today
    Its a nice glossy silver finish with debossed lettering and an insert.
    Not put it on yet, i'll wait until the neighbours are out
    Some pics here : http://imgur.com/a/6rAPz

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I see a made in Germany your promo shot. Wonder if we will get some footage of that tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I went to grab the concert video after work and grabbed the DVD one without realizing there was a blu ray counter-part. In fact, I didn't even see a blu ray version at the store. If there was one, it wasn't kept with the DVD one. Now I feel kind of ripped off. I wanted to watch it tonight, but since finding out there was a blu ray, I almost want to go back and see if the store has any copies of the blu ray I can exchange it for.

Thing is, I probably won't be able to get around to returning it til Sunday or later since I will be busy doing other things tomorrow to get back to the store, so it just sitting here on my living room coffee table is tempting me to say "fuck it" and just open it and watch this version.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Got mine in the mail, had to pop it in after work. I must say, the documentary is fanstastic. I popped in the actual show and even though I was passing out during it, it looked beautiful and sounded great. Now I know when I went to the forum to see them, it sounded like tracking vocals when he sung the chorus to B*********. On the blu ray, it really sounds like he pulled them off. Now that could be a studio retake or whatever with how everyband treats live releases, but I was impressed.

If you are a rammstein fan, this is a must for your collection, now the wait for the Paris Show.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I can't get beyond how awful Skills in Pills seems to me every time I give it a spin: does it grow on you?

Also, why did Rammstein not give the record any space to breathe and perform out there on its own before jumping back in with their own stuff?
    I'm confused and irritated with Rammstein right now. This is TR gatecrashing HDTA with HM all over again.
    It's limelight-hogging: side projects should get treated with a little more respect if they are wanted to be taken seriously.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Finally got my own copy and I'm horribly underwhelmed by the concert once again like I was when seeing them in 2009. The whole show just doesn't stick with me. I just can't take the presentation serious as it's too much tounge in cheek, so that's why I liked the MIG shows waaaaaaaaay more as it incorporated old aspects of their previous incarnations. The whole LIFAD record wasn't my coup of tea and so I wasn't a huge fan ofthe whole era anyway. The performance of course is strong and the band is spot on, I love how Till sounds like back in the old days and everything is neatly tight, Flake doing some outros is beyond fantastic but the show itself and the songs are rather weak.

Please, take a look at the two previous concerts released on DVD... they are massive whereas this seems rather short in comparsion. The editing is another thing that I don't really like. It's personal, but it puts me off at times since I would have had other angels and a different pacing in mind for various moments throughout the show.

BUT!!! What really made this purchase worth is how much I love this band rambling around like in the documentary. The whole story of Rammstein in Germany itself, the founding of the band, each memeber's background and the initial take overseas is quite remarkable and I truly enjoy little anecdotes here and there. So yeah, these two hours of footage material and interview where very much worth it.

Other than that I'm with @aggroculture ... the release agenda of this band is very offputting and IMHO goes far a long way to become frustrating. I'm hoping for a MIG DVD still as the Mutter tour era DVD probably will never happen. So far I'm enjoying a handful of songs from this release to be put on my ipod.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The Percy MIG show is still a go for release.

Also, skills in pills was never meant to be a touring thing. It was just something he wanted to do. Its another outlet of music that doesnt have to fit in the regime that is Rammstein, thats all.

And I might have to agree with you on the editing of the show. But it still kicks ass.