Yes! I was wondering when my fellow podcast nerds were going to come out into daylight.

I haven't been keeping up with them lately, but these are my favorites, in no particular order:

My regulars:

Kevin and Bean
The Joe Rogan Experience
Mohr Stories
WTF
(though I gave up on listening to every one; now I just listen only when there's a guest I like).
The Jimmy Dore Show
Slash Filmcast

The Majority Report
Fresh Air

Podcasts I used to like but have since given up on:

Comedy and Everything Else
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me
Citizen Radio

Adam Carolla- I only listened to this asshole when I didn't know a lot of podcasts and needed something for work. The unfunniest excuse for a "comedian" I've ever heard.

The Todd Glass Show (actually, I never really liked it, but I really tried to get into it because Todd is so damn likeable. Ultimately, I just couldn't take it any more).

Hollywood Babble-On- I like Kevin Smith and I like Ralph Garman, but this show is an utter and complete train wreck. I finally gave up hoping it would get funny.

Doug Loves Movies- The Leonard Maltin game is the shit, but the rest of it is just awful. Doug is painfully unfunny.

This American Life- This show blows. I'm sorry. I tried. I heard a few really great episodes but realized at some point that they were the exception to the rule.