Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 3,841 to 3,845 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukumk View Post
    After 60 hours I finally finished RDR2. Definitely the best thing I've played. Now I'm planning to start Guardians of the Galaxy.
    I need to get back into this game again for like the third time. I think I’m near the end of the swamp area. I’ll have to finally fire this up once I finish TLOU2.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    RDR2, Witcher 3, and TLoU are three games that everyone praises, are obviously brilliant, they have to be, but I just can’t get into them. I know eventually I’ll try again and eventually play through all of them

I liked Red Dead Redemption 1 enough to at least finish it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been jamming out on Balatro for my Switch. Lots of fun. I'm moving away from big campaign games as I get older and am enjoying quick pick up and play jams.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    RDR2, Witcher 3, and TLoU are three games that everyone praises, are obviously brilliant, they have to be, but I just can’t get into them. I know eventually I’ll try again and eventually play through all of them

I liked Red Dead Redemption 1 enough to at least finish it
    The others I loved, but I also had trouble getting into the Witcher too...not sure why.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I just picked up CoD:ME3 and bumped into someone with the gamertag NULLNINJ4. Which one of you is it?