Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I finally set up my PS TV, so i'm finishing off Trails of Cold Steel 2 (this is such a good JRPG series of games!)

Then i can start thinking about selling my Vita (now i have a PS TV, and since i moved i hardly spend any time travelling to play it, i'm not using it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm currently playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. It's a fun visual novel/murder mystery game.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tons and tons of megaman and x.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Finally beat Hollow Knight, but got the crappy ending. What a game!

Now onto God of War.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Also, if you guys are into PC gaming you may look into this...

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/origin-access

I think it's a hell of a deal. You get unlimited play on all EA games including all DLC for a year (or longer if you continue your subscription). Only for PC.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I think it's a hell of a deal. You get unlimited play on all EA games including all DLC for a year (or longer if you continue your subscription). Only for PC.
    Strange, they also have some (I think) non-EA games like Prison Architect (at least I don't think that was sold to EA). That's sort of funny (EA CEO is a prisoner in the game). https://i.imgur.com/awTaXbU.jpg Edit: Not my screenshot, could be altered.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Strange, they also have some (I think) non-EA games like Prison Architect (at least I don't think that was sold to EA). That's sort of funny, given that EA CEO is a prisoner in the game. https://i.imgur.com/awTaXbU.jpg
    Yeah, they have a ton of games that aren't EA either.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Finally beat Hollow Knight, but got the crappy ending. What a game!

Now onto God of War.
    there are multiple endings? how do you actually "end" the game? i'm assuming it's going into the black egg temple? i could technically do that now but i'm trying to do a bunch of stuff before i get there. right now i'm trying to beat the second part of coliseum of fools which is so frustrating. every time i get the the part where you're squished in the middle with that big jumping guy i just get my ass handed to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    there are multiple endings? how do you actually "end" the game? i'm assuming it's going into the black egg temple? i could technically do that now but i'm trying to do a bunch of stuff before i get there. right now i'm trying to beat the second part of coliseum of fools which is so frustrating. every time i get the the part where you're squished in the middle with that big jumping guy i just get my ass handed to me.
    You do it there, but you might look up a walkthrough with the other endings if you'd like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Less than a month until Spider-Man and the Red Dead 2 gameplay trailer comes out tomorrow supposedly. Damn I need to beat Horizon: Zero Dawn I am on the very last mission and I think I beat all the main missions on the DLC just need to clean up a few things on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Just beat Bloodborne. Fantastic game and story. Thanks for the recommendation ! The hardest boss for me was probably Rom or ludarius.
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-12-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Just beat Bloodborne. Fantastic game and story. Thanks for the recommendation ! The hardest boss for me was probably Rom or ludarius.
    Try going into the chalice dungeons and finding the secret final boss... that was crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Tons and tons of megaman and x.
    I played through X1 and X2, great nostalgia... I'm about to start 3, but I randomly tried booting up X7 and X8 since they were part of the bundle... and oh man, how far this series falls.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Try going into the chalice dungeons and finding the secret final boss... that was crazy

I played through X1 and X2, great nostalgia... I'm about to start 3, but I randomly tried booting up X7 and X8 since they were part of the bundle... and oh man, how far this series falls.
    I tried playing x7 earlier actually. It's so bad. X8 isn't so bad though. Really struggled with X2 and X3. I'm pretty trash at these games though.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I tried playing x7 earlier actually. It's so bad. X8 isn't so bad though. Really struggled with X2 and X3. I'm pretty trash at these games though.
    getting through the gauntlet in X2 to get the Shoryuken is SUCH a pain in the ass... and that part with the moving platforms you have to jump on to change their direction... I almost threw the controller

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

I backed out of the fight with the Moon Presence so I can play the DLC and all the Chalice Dungeons. I of course watched the ending online because I didn't want to start New game plus. The story really mind fucked me. I kind of interpreted the "good ending ", killing the moon presence, as we were the child of the doll. Like every time we leveled up she was taking care of us the whole time, the hunter, as the unborne baby that would end up being a baby great one, her baby. I apologize if that doesn't sounds right, but it does in my mind . maybe it will make more sense after the DlC and the dungeons. I'm Currently at level 92 so the enemies in the dungeons shouldn't be too bad, I hope.

By any chance were talking about ebrietas? I know he/she wasn't in the Chalice Dungeons. Again thanks for the recommendation, this game and all the dark souls games have been very special to me.

I also just replayed Dark souls 1 remastered because on the original xbox360 game i couldn't get the DLC's. I really dislike the constant cheaters, who can't be killed, invading me but whatever
    Last edited by Rdm; 08-13-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Martyr Logarius? Such a pain in the ass...

Ebrietas? She's outside of the Chalice Dungeons. I think Jinsai is talking about Yharnam or the Dog.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oddly enough I really wanted to play Lego Harry Potter again, so I recently beat the main story and am currently working on getting the extras. I love the Lego games, but the Harry Potter and Batman series are among the best. I'm also revisiting the Soul Calibur games to get excited for Soul Calibur 6, which I never thought was going to happen.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thrown my PS Vita on ebay as the PS TV does the job and i don't travel anymore and FINALLY finished Trails of Cold Steel 2...only took 130 hours

Also thrown an old 3DS on there (think it was one of the first ones) and found all my older Pokemon games (Soul Silver, Platinum, Black 2)...might have to have a play of these at some point again, now that i have the completed pokedex on Ultra Sun i don't have to hunt around for the ones i'm missing, i can just enjoy the games! (...yes i have a google spreadsheet with all 820 listed with what games they're on, the ones i was missing and how to get them...no i don't know why i'm single...)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Played some NBA Jam on the SNESC with my son and he had a blast. I don't know if it was playing together or the game itself but he really enjoyed himself.

We also played some Battletoads / Double Dragon and he had way too much fun with that too, mostly because I picked the one where you can hit each other and he was laughing his ass off picking me up and throwing me off the ship. We didn't get too far.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Found my old GameCube and was thinking if it’s worth pulling the trigger on metroid prime, a whole 20 dollars lol ? I saw the great reviews but was wondering if it’s worth playing or just put my time into a newer game ? I beat and loved super Metroid as a kid.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Played some NBA Jam on the SNESC with my son and he had a blast. I don't know if it was playing together or the game itself but he really enjoyed himself.

We also played some Battletoads / Double Dragon and he had way too much fun with that too, mostly because I picked the one where you can hit each other and he was laughing his ass off picking me up and throwing me off the ship. We didn't get too far.
    I remember doing that with my sister in Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2 on my old Mega Drive (Genesis for my american chums) back when we were kids, good times!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Found my old GameCube and was thinking if it’s worth pulling the trigger on metroid prime, a whole 20 dollars lol ? I saw the great reviews but was wondering if it’s worth playing or just put my time into a newer game ? I beat and loved super Metroid as a kid.
    the whole metroid prime trilogy is great. i will say that having played the first two on gamecube and then their ports on the Wii, they're a bit easier to play on the Wii (you aim with the Wii remote as opposed to having to hold the right shoulder button and move the control stick, which always felt pretty clunky). however, if you don't have a Wii, i would recommend getting the gamecube version just because it's such a great game.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Is the trilogy on Wii still stupid expensive?

Huh, charging almost new price for the game that's almost a decade old...sounds like gamestop.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Huh, charging almost new price for the game that's almost a decade old...sounds like gamestop.
    Same people charging 50 for skyward sword. Best bet, if you have a Wii-U, get it digital. Only gripe is how bad the sd looks with these games. Mario Galaxy looks rough in HD. Not the end of the world though.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Worth noting that, due to how Nintendo are, there games always manage to retain their view, LONG after the hardware has died...just look at Pokemon Games

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    GTA V

never played the online mode, believe it or not. Might have to get into that

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    shante' on the virtual console. goddamn, this was actually portable to the nes, specs wise? wow. it's incredibly good.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So i've had Doom on the PS4 for, oh about 18 months, and never once played it. I've watched Streams on Twitch and always thought "that looks fun as fuck, i must play this at some point" before looking at the game on my shelf and immediately start playing something else (in my defence i like to finish games before i start a new one, and i do tend to pick up JRPG's which take 100's of hours to finish!)

Well i had finished what i was playing (another FIFA manager mode thing) and i was going to re-play Pokemon Soul Silver or Platinum, but my 3DS had a flat battery, so the time came where i said "fuck it, lets finally play Doom" and i'm really glad i did...THIS GAMES FUN AS FUCK! The way the music in the intro synced to the cocking of your shotgun was just wonderful!

On a side note i'm going to have a stab at cleaning out my PS4 and maybe installing an SSD. It's over 4 years old now and could do with the maintenance.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Bloodborne- DLC- wow! This should’ve been part of the main game. I was very surprised to see two NPC’s that have turned into huge beast such as laurence and ludwig. Fear the old blood !

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sekiro (From's new game) will be releasing on March 22, 2019. Bonerland.