Page 78 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm really hoping the friday 13th game will scare me like alien isolation did. When I have friends over I have them play Alien Isolation with head phones on. That game is so incredible

Playing outlast 2 right now for the first time. So far its pretty damn creepy
    Last edited by Rdm; 05-26-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just finished zelda, finally! Some guilty gear before bed.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Injustice 2.

Found my niche with Wonder Woman (surprisingly), Harley Quinn and Green Lantern. I am great with combos with Green Lantern.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    having a lot of fun with the spacials and bad-land on the ipad
    -Louie

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    finished one playthrough of Nier Automata. Not quite the 'HOLY GOD AMAZING' experience, but maybe that comes later. Most of the game was excellent though, just thought the antagonists were a bit phoned in in comparison to the setting... Anyway.. looking forward to beating it again!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Seems like the Friday the 13th crew weren't ready for this launch. I bought the game 3-4 days ago and haven't played 1 minute of the game. I have tried each day,2-3 times, to play this game and I keep getting errors. I kind of feel bad for the developers because they Been receiving major hate on their Facebook page. I think the developers should've waited for the campaign to release it.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Seems like the Friday the 13th crew weren't ready for this launch. I bought the game 3-4 days ago and haven't played 1 minute of the game. I have tried each day,2-3 times, to play this game and I keep getting errors. I kind of feel bad for the developers because they Been receiving major hate on their Facebook page. I think the developers should've waited for the campaign to release it.
    If they weren't regurgitating something redundant, I'd have more sympathy. Nah, not really in this case. Bad roll out, straight up. Probably a bad game, but I'll probably almost certainly never learn whether that's true firsthand.

They took your money and did dumb shit with it. Fuck them.

EDIT: Actually, now that I'm looking more into this F13th game, it looks really incredible... Wonder how long it will take them to sort this out. The average rating on PSN is 4 stars out of 5, with 1193 ratings. Are the PS4 servers not getting hit as hard?

Regarding feeling for the developers... They're in a tough spot. They're at least being honest about their fuckup, and are offering details on the avalanche that followed the initial server stress overload. Though, they seem like a small team, and they don't have a PR guy. Might be a good time to emergency hire one. Their initial response on FB to someone complaining was something like "yeah, and we'd love to have you come pay for this." before it was edited away to an apology.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-30-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'm going to wait for the physical release of F13 before I give up money towards that project.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    If they weren't regurgitating something redundant, I'd have more sympathy. Nah, not really in this case. Bad roll out, straight up. Probably a bad game, but I'll probably almost certainly never learn whether that's true firsthand.

They took your money and did dumb shit with it. Fuck them.

EDIT: Actually, now that I'm looking more into this F13th game, it looks really incredible... Wonder how long it will take them to sort this out. The average rating on PSN is 4 stars out of 5, with 1193 ratings. Are the PS4 servers not getting hit as hard?

Regarding feeling for the developers... They're in a tough spot. They're at least being honest about their fuckup, and are offering details on the avalanche that followed the initial server stress overload. Though, they seem like a small team, and they don't have a PR guy. Might be a good time to emergency hire one. Their initial response on FB to someone complaining was something like "yeah, and we'd love to have you come pay for this." before it was edited away to an apology.
    I just got on today and have had 0 problems. It's really cool for the first couple of hours you play online then it kind gets old. The Friday the 13th crew on Facebook has been really good. I do think some Xbox users had problems getting online. I did have to ask other people for an invite to a private match, no quick plays at the moment. Not sure if that's a normal thing on releases.

The game itself is fun and the The graphics are there and when Jason is coming for you the anxiety is there. Cool game that has some errors for sure and the 40 dollars to me isn't worth it, atleast not at this time but again that's not the developers fault they clearly stated what to expect.
    Last edited by Rdm; 05-30-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    I just got on today and have had 0 problems. It's really cool for the first couple of hours you play online then it kind gets old. The Friday the 13th crew on Facebook has been really good. I do think some Xbox users had problems getting online. I did have to ask other people for an invite to a private match, no quick plays at the moment. Not sure if that's a normal thing on releases.

The game itself is fun and the The graphics are there and when Jason is coming for you the anxiety is there. Cool game that has some errors for sure and the 40 dollars to me isn't worth it, atleast not at this time but again that's not the developers fault they clearly stated what to expect.
    Yeah, I'm definitely not buying it until they fix the issues. Maybe they'll try to win back some good will by lowering the price and providing day-one buyers with free DLC credit.

I would be definitely sold if it had a native VR mode. Maybe the 360 cinematic mode will be cool.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    After a day of debating whether to finish completing shrines and junk in Breath of the Wild, I caved and finally decided to face Ganon to complete the game, and...my god, this game may have a couple things worth nitpicking here and there, but hot damn was it a beautiful ride. I'm looking forward to playing it again in an attempt to 100% it, but shit, I personally loved it, and it takes the spot as my favorite Zelda game to date. The music, style, gameplay, and story (with a knowledge and emotional investment instilled by previous games) really knocked it out of the park for me, and I'll probably keep playing it over and over until the next game comes along. But damn. I found myself dropping the controller and going "Yeah! YEEEEEAH DO THE THING!" more times than I can even count. Nintendo killed it with this game for me.

Once again, I look forward to tearing up like a bitch when I see the Symphony of the Goddesses in October. I can't wait.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Yeah I wanna do the new Zelda... Waiting for my brother to visit and bring the Wii U by for me to borrow

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    finished one playthrough of Nier Automata. Not quite the 'HOLY GOD AMAZING' experience, but maybe that comes later. Most of the game was excellent though, just thought the antagonists were a bit phoned in in comparison to the setting... Anyway.. looking forward to beating it again!
    It does getting better after the first playthrough, the story really kicks in on the 3rd playthrough. That said i HATE 9s, with a passion, but i loved the game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finished Digimon Cyber Sleuth and started Super Dimension Neptunia vs SEGA Hard Girls...holy fuck the difficulty spikes out of nowhere in that game! Was hoping to finish it quick but doesn't look like that'll happen

My next Vita purchase will be Drive Girls (Think Transformers if they were anime girls with loose fitting clothing...very loose fitting)

Also still playing through Dragonball Xeonverse 2 on PC...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Just installed and started replaying Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay for PC

I absolutely adore this game! The atmosphere, the suspenseful score, the voice acting and the sound design is so so good. Really great quality. The graphics are a little dated but not too bad for a remastered 2004 game.. actually i think it holds up pretty well although i wish the sync job with lip animations and v/o during cutscenes was better but tech limitations aside this thing is a damn beauty!

Awesome melee and stealth mechanics for an FPS as well, def one of my favorites using a film license. Totally up there with Alien: Isolation and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I have 18 hours into outlast 2 and I believe they made the game to be played on VR. Even playing without VR the game is terrifying . The game feels like resident evil 7 with more action, I'm always getting chased by something. There's areas where I don't want to come out of hiding, but it isn't t as scary as alien isolation. The story has my interest and I keep returning to the game over my others. Yesterday I was playing standing up because I'm blind and there was a jump scare where I literally jumped back haha. The graphics are great and the gore is very intense. The game also gets better as you go on. So far so good. I would defiantly recommend this game
    Last edited by Rdm; 06-02-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Styx: Master of Shadows.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tekken. I'm garbage at it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Tekken. I'm garbage at it.
    My favorite to use was always Bryan Fury. I usually pick a fighter I like, fighting style and everything and use her/him to their fullest.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    My favorite to use was always Bryan Fury. I usually pick a fighter I like, fighting style and everything and use her/him to their fullest.
    So far I'm mostly sticking with Akuma since I have almost no idea what I'm doing. I'm mostly a sf guy. So, going from that to this is kinda weird. The commands are very weird to me. Good thing I use a stick.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Beat outlast 2. I personally think it's on par on even better than resident evil 7, but what do I know this is my 4th game so far.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So far I'm mostly sticking with Akuma since I have almost no idea what I'm doing. I'm mostly a sf guy. So, going from that to this is kinda weird. The commands are very weird to me. Good thing I use a stick.
    I love Tekken and always have and really wanna get 7 but I really, really don't want to spend 60.00. I also have Injustice 2 as well so would be kinda foolish.

Nina and Anna Williams are my girls.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I love Tekken and always have and really wanna get 7 but I really, really don't want to spend 60.00. I also have Injustice 2 as well so would be kinda foolish.

Nina and Anna Williams are my girls.
    I'm kinda liking Yoshimitsu. Dabbled a little with Eddy and King too. I'm still just trying to figure things out. The lack of a tutorial doesn't help. And each character probably has about 100+ commands...

I've completely wandered away from injustice. Good game. But, something about NRS games that I just can't click with.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm kinda liking Yoshimitsu. Dabbled a little with Eddy and King too. I'm still just trying to figure things out. The lack of a tutorial doesn't help. And each character probably has about 100+ commands...

I've completely wandered away from injustice. Good game. But, something about NRS games that I just can't click with.
    I always found 3D fighters easier than 2D fighters and Tekken is the best of them all.

Injustice 2 is great! It took all the first games shortcomings and expanded on fixing then. It plays as great as MKX but even one step beyond that in playability.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still playing ME:A. Jesus Christ this game never ends. Think I'm done with open world games for awhile after this, I just don't have the time. Also, fuck those remnant sudoku bullshit puzzles.

Started Farpoint for PSVR. I must say the PS Aim controller is impresssive. Adds a whole new level of immersion.

My copy of Tekken 7 is coming in today. Guess it's time to remind myself why I don't play fighting games.

Edit: Holy shit my two mains Baek and Lei are not in this game! Just great.
    Last edited by spiralout; 06-07-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It's Wipeout Omega Collection day. 2048 in HD is glorious. Still one of my fav series <3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Horizon: Zero Dawn has a price drop to $40 right now so I picked that up on Friday. Played almost 5 hours on Saturday and haven't even really opened up the game world yet. Really good game so far and it looks fantastic.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Can I get some recommendations ? I have an Xbox 1

The games I have played and really liked are - resident evil 7, outlast 2, and alien isolation . I know mostly survivor horror games

Games I haven't really enjoyed - Wildlands, Friday the 13th, GTA 5, and Tomb raider . I know some of these games have received really high reviews but the story lines just hasn't kept me interested.

Was as looking at dark souls 3, looks great and has good reviews.
    Last edited by Rdm; 06-12-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Given your history in games you should check out Dead Space. It borrows heavily from Alien, Event Horizon and Resident Evil, but the execution is fucking brilliant.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I just download and played for a hour and so far so good . The movement is still a little awkward but I'm getting use to it. So far I really like the atmosphere noise