Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,581 to 2,585 of 2585

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbithole View Post
    Ive tried to play this game so many times. It's so appealing to me, and yet every time I spend 20 hours on it, then just stop going back... Still love reading about things that happen in game though.
    EVE Online is a very difficult game to grasp, there’s just so much to it, to a fault at times. I think if there was a little more direction as to what new players could do and a little more new player protection, it would go a long way to help with new player retention.

Interesting thing- the Corp I’m in (which just had a 2.2 trillion isk theft from a director a week or so ago) had a player that I had seen wandering around the asteroid belts called Trent Reznor. I had named my Mackinaw “Not the Actual Event” but he never noticed or said anything about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    I'm currently really enjoying Corpse Party.

I'm not sure what that says about me.
    I usually talk a lot of shit about Gamestop, but I just picked up a new clearance copy of this on 3DS today for an awesome price (with a soundtrack CD and two figurines even!). From all that I've heard, I'm excited to give this a spin later tonight or probably tomorrow. I did a search here to see if anyone else here was playing and this was pretty much the only post that pulled up haha.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Replaying Dark Souls 3 with the Large Club...it's surprisingly easy (or maybe i;m just getting gud?)

Will be playing New Gundam Breaker Friday though, can't freaking wait for that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Replaying Dark Souls 3 with the Large Club...it's surprisingly easy (or maybe i;m just getting gud?)
    I played through the remaster of the first recently. I'd played Bloodborne recently too. So I bought 2... Hoooooo boy that game is not as good as the others. Or have I just got used to the 'kill the mooks, fight the big thing, repeat' formula?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbithole View Post
    I played through the remaster of the first recently. I'd played Bloodborne recently too. So I bought 2... Hoooooo boy that game is not as good as the others. Or have I just got used to the 'kill the mooks, fight the big thing, repeat' formula?

I've still yet to reply the Remaster (i will...at some point) but of them all (Bloodborne being my Favourite...well my fav game of all time) Dark Souls 2 is the least good of the lot...that's not to say it's a bad game or anything, just not as good as the others.