Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,581 to 2,582 of 2582

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbithole View Post
    Ive tried to play this game so many times. It's so appealing to me, and yet every time I spend 20 hours on it, then just stop going back... Still love reading about things that happen in game though.
    EVE Online is a very difficult game to grasp, there’s just so much to it, to a fault at times. I think if there was a little more direction as to what new players could do and a little more new player protection, it would go a long way to help with new player retention.

Interesting thing- the Corp I’m in (which just had a 2.2 trillion isk theft from a director a week or so ago) had a player that I had seen wandering around the asteroid belts called Trent Reznor. I had named my Mackinaw “Not the Actual Event” but he never noticed or said anything about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    I'm currently really enjoying Corpse Party.

I'm not sure what that says about me.
    I usually talk a lot of shit about Gamestop, but I just picked up a new clearance copy of this on 3DS today for an awesome price (with a soundtrack CD and two figurines even!). From all that I've heard, I'm excited to give this a spin later tonight or probably tomorrow. I did a search here to see if anyone else here was playing and this was pretty much the only post that pulled up haha.