Page 81 of 129 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I'm toggling between Dragon Quest XI and Final Fantasy XII, because fuck reality right now on so many levels.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I also picked up the new mega man collection yesterday too. Just messing around with it though. Mostly mega man 8.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Picked up Hellblade after reading a few reviews and it is STUNNING. the gameplay itself is pretty simple, and its very linear, but that is just what I needed right now. The combat is simple but satisfying and the audio is excellent. hoping it holds up for the next few hours.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Just downloaded "IMPLOSION" for my Nintendo Switch and as turns out its a pretty solid hack & slack dungeon crawler. If you enjoy Diablo you will love this title...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    If you hang in there with Dark Souls 2, you'll find an amazing game. It's not as cinematically epic as the other Souls games, and the boss fights are lacking, but in a lot of other regards it does the deeper RPG mechanics better than any other game in the series.
    Im really starting to fall in love with this game. Just made it to the second boss in the land of the giants. Got the bastard sword at +4 at level 35.

After I beat this game I might buy a PS3 to play Demon souls. I wanted to start with the first one but it wasn't available in the Xbox store.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Im really starting to fall in love with this game. Just made it to the second boss in the land of the giants. Got the bastard sword at +4 at level 35.

After I beat this game I might buy a PS3 to play Demon souls. I wanted to start with the first one but it wasn't available in the Xbox store.
    Bloodborne is still my favorite, I'd get a PS4 for that > Demons Souls.

And I love Demons Souls. But Bloodborne is the best game ever made.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Bloodborne is probably Top 5 for me with Half-Life 2, Super Metroid, SOTN, and Link To The Past.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Bloodborne is probably Top 5 for me with Half-Life 2, Super Metroid, SOTN, and Link To The Past.
    Yup. I'm on the same page there... though I still haven't played Halflife.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    shit me. I thought Hellblade was going to just be a walking sim with some puzzles and a bit of fighting. Which it is... I didn't expect the rest though.
    I've had to put the controller down and take my headphones off and just.. decompress.. after some sections.

Edit: Well, finished Hellblade. Phew. It's nice to play a shortish game that tells a complete story. To some extent it felt a bit like a far more gritty and 'realistic' version of that old Dante's Inferno game. The story pulls on a lot of threads at once, and I definitely missed a few bits because the audio, while mixed incredibly well is very hushed and really only suitable for headphones. There is also a bit of padding towards the end, which starts to drag a little. Otherwise bravo, up there in my 'things I really liked this year'.
    Last edited by liquidcalm; 08-13-2017 at 07:55 AM. Reason: more Hellblade thoughts!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Warframe. It's fun as hell, I've been playing it with my brother.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    @Jinsai I think I added you on PSN, but I wasn't sure if it was you (lots of Jinsais). I was supposed to do this a long time ago...

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    @Jinsai I think I added you on PSN, but I wasn't sure if it was you (lots of Jinsais). I was supposed to do this a long time ago...
    I am the one and only Jinsai on PSN.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Yup. I'm on the same page there... though I still haven't played Halflife.
    Half Life 2 is up there as one of my all time fav games, must have played through it to completion 3-4 times, such a good FPS.

Bloodborne is still my absolute favorite though.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Going to download Sonic Mania tonight and relive my childhood of trying to get all the choas emeralds to go super but never getting them all.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My copy of the Sonic Mania Collector's Edition shipped today, a year after I pre-ordered it, lol. Thank god for Amazon lowering the prices of pre-orders and not charging until they ship. Can't wait to play it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Still deep into Fallout: New Vegas. Also about to finish South Park: The Stick of Truth. Thought I'd fire up my good ol' friend Half-Life 2 just for kicks, and maaaaaan, the Ravenholm level is still blood-pumping.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Bloodborne is still my favorite, I'd get a PS4 for that > Demons Souls.

And I love Demons Souls. But Bloodborne is the best game ever made.
    I want a PS4 pro but I have a feeling Sony is going to release a system to compete with the Xbox one X.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Been playing episode 1 of DUSK.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/519860/DUSK/

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Back to No Man's Sky. I'd just started (and got quite the way through) a new game before the last update, and I'm tempted to start again with all the new story content in the latest patch. It's good, lots to do and see (if you choose), it looks nicer, space combat is better, if you didn't play the last couple of updates then I'd say this is a great time to jump in (you'd get the nicer worlds, base building, freighter owning, land vehicles etc) as well as the new story, which is basically a way to drive people through the basic systems.

Also Sonic Mania, its good! I've not gotten on with Sonic games for years, but this is seriously great.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Way too much Hearthstone as of late.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I downloaded Red Dead Redemption last. I think that's honestly my favorite Rockstar game.

I'm getting Life is Strange: Before the Storm when it comes out. Has anyone played the 1st one? If so, do you like it?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    I downloaded Red Dead Redemption last. I think that's honestly my favorite Rockstar game.

I'm getting Life is Strange: Before the Storm when it comes out. Has anyone played the 1st one? If so, do you like it?
    Loved the first one. Hopefully this one lives up to it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Final Fantasy XV out for PC early next year...looks fucking beautiful. (hopefully XII announcement soon as well)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Bloodborne is 8 fucking dollars on PSN

https://slickdeals.net/f/10521844-pl...d-more?src=pdw

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    speaking of cheap games, Wolfenstein: the New Order is £4 on eu PSN right now, tis this season for bashing nazis after all. I'm also playing it for the first time and aside from the shitty first level its pretty great.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Well the CoD WWII beta is all kinds of frustrating! It's kinda fun, but that fun is sucked out when the games built around given the best players the most help each round (to use a 'special' like bombing the battlefield or showing where everyone is you need to enter a kill streak of 5 or more...i did this once in 8 hours of playtime, it's almost impossible to get a kill streak of more then 3 before the better players spawn behind you or snipe you from across the map)
    I'm not that bad, i was usually ending up with a positive kill to death ratio (normally only 1 or 2 difference) but i just felt like i was just there to be killed by the better players every round. I'll stick to battlefront.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Got a PS4 Pro. Just started bloodborne, and I'm very impressed with graphics and the gameplay . The game itself seems a little bit more challenging than dark souls 2 . I ended putting DS2 away after I beat it and had my character at level 296. I also attempted to play DS1 Xbox 360 edition on my XBOX one, and the graphics and glitchy-mess of the game just ruined it for me . I might need to build a computer because almost every game I play the PC version looks better .

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    hit me up. My name is Jinsai. I'll help you destroy anything you're having a problem with.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Soon as I get my membership subscription I will add you

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Overwatch is free this weekend on all platforms, might give it a go.

I should be getting Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash delivered Friday though, that might end up taking all my spare time...