Page 34 of 129 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got Bioshock Infinite back. Going to have to replay it before that DLC is out.. Might do a run through on hard

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Anybody get Beyond?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Anybody get Beyond?
    I heard it was shit.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Seems nothing more than a star fest with minimal game play aka Heavy Rain but bad.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Im down for kinimal gameplay. Even if it isnt a "video game" and is somewhere between that and a movie or something im down as long as its good. It could be good at the in between thing.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I can't stand Ellen Page, i doubt I'd be able to even put aside my disgust of her to play/watch it..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My Beyond preorder is on the way and I liked Heavy Rain and the demo.. so we'll see.. the reviews have been between 3-9 out of ten... so that pretty much says nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was playing peace walker online then decided to teabag my enemies since they were slaughtering me in a 1v2 match and then they kicked me for it. One of them sent me a two paragraph message about how I suck at the game and how teabagging is immature and sexual harassment and apparently reported me to Konami and SCEA. Also, he kept my messages for YouTube...this is still the internet right? Totally made my day

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    Was playing peace walker online then decided to teabag my enemies since they were slaughtering me in a 1v2 match and then they kicked me for it. One of them sent me a two paragraph message about how I suck at the game and how teabagging is immature and sexual harassment and apparently reported me to Konami and SCEA. Also, he kept my messages for YouTube...this is still the internet right? Totally made my day
    I did that on Gears of War 3 just now. A guy shot me in the back while I was sniping and teabagged me along with his team mate. I pretty much then dedicated the entire rest of the match to single him out, teabag him, kill him and smoke grenade tag him as much as possible. the last time I teabagged him he quit. Was hilarious. he started it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pokemon.
    I will catch them all dammit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by darktemplar007 View Post
    Pokemon.
    I will catch them all dammit.
    I have a feeling I'll be picking that up sooner than later. I picked up Beyond: Two Souls and the Ico/SOTC collection over the weekend. Think I'm almost done with beyond and will probably go straight to Ico, afterward. And maybr some Witcher 2 between all of that. That game is tough...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just started playing The Last of Us

I am barely in but I like it so far looks really nice. The controls will take a bit to get used to but I am sure as the game goes on it will become second nature. Movement seems a little awkward at least to me but no biggie. Can't wait to get into it, had to play it considering all the love it has gotten. More than likely this will also be the last game on either current Gen System that I will play. Now I just need to figure out what to get for my PS4 since Watch Dogs got delayed. So far so good though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    JNow I just need to figure out what to get for my PS4 since Watch Dogs got delayed. So far so good though!
    Same.. Not many games look very appealing on launch, so I think I'll just wait a while

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Doom 3 BFG was/is on sale on PSN for £8 so I picked that up. Instant regret.. that game has aged pretty badly. Still fun in placed but, you know, having monsters spawn behind you with no warning.. no sound, just.. oh look my health has gone down.. whats that.. oh a monster behind me.. ta..
    Popped FFVI onto my vita as well as I can't find the GBA version I was playing through. Nearly done with Beyond:Two Souls. Not getting all the cross eyed hate for it, but each to his own, only a few scenes have stumbled (badly mind you) but the rest has been like a crazy point and click adventure. Not perfect by any stretch, but certainly unique and enjoyable.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I just bought Wolfenstein 3D for PS3. Only $5 so what the heck.

This is one of those games I'll never tire of no matter what platform I play it on, it's so timeless and it's pixelly look still holds up as it's much more of a style now than it ever was as opposed to a technical limitation. It actually looks fantastic on the big flat screen.

Surprised they even added in a few achievements.

Can't help but smile everytime i play this.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I used to love Wolf 3d, the original dooms and thier clones (mostly Dark Forces..) but everytime I replay one now I get motion sick after 10-15 minutes.. which makes me sad as I do enjoy the strafe-shoot-kill-get-lost-shoot-got-the-key-wheres-the-door gameplay.. even modern games (like Bulletstorm) which claim to be old school only really have the old school mechanics in mind.. not the maze like level design.
    anywhoo..
    This month PSplus stuff included Metal Gear Rising and Remember Me, not enough space on my ps3 for MGR, but did start playing Remember Me, which is surprisingly good, voice acting aside (Paris eh? so why is everyone either American or have plumy british accents?). I like the DIY combo system and the memory remixing bits.. story so far is also a pile of cliche (.. all you need to know is there is a character called 'Edge').. but hey.. its fun. Weird to play 'a game' after going through Beyond:Two Souls.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Syndicate Wars - as tough as I remember.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just a thought about a probably very unpopular opinion I have here. I think I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more than GTA 5 (which I do think is a great game). There is something about the Hong Kong environment, more realistic characters, hand-to-hand combat, and story that just make it (maybe) the best game I've played this year.

Please throw rocks at me.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sleeping Dogs is an amazing game. Not sure if I'd compare it to GTAV. But, I'll let it slide considering the fact that you're a sleeping dogs fan.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artdeco View Post
    Just a thought about a probably very unpopular opinion I have here. I think I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more than GTA 5 (which I do think is a great game). There is something about the Hong Kong environment, more realistic characters, hand-to-hand combat, and story that just make it (maybe) the best game I've played this year.

Please throw rocks at me.
    Whenever I'm getting chased by the cops in GTA V I instinctively mash X to try to ram them. The driving / vehicle combat in Sleeping Dogs was so fun. I never got tired of Action Hijacking.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Started playing some Mafia II last night, got it for PC, $5

Why has it taken me SO LONG to get this game and play it? having a blast.

Love the era and music, it's also cool seeing some wintery weather in an open world for a change as usually it's just rain that happens as far as weather conditions.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I just bought Wolfenstein 3D for PS3. Only $5 so what the heck.

This is one of those games I'll never tire of no matter what platform I play it on, it's so timeless and it's pixelly look still holds up as it's much more of a style now than it ever was as opposed to a technical limitation. It actually looks fantastic on the big flat screen.

Surprised they even added in a few achievements.

Can't help but smile everytime i play this.
    Finally d/led this because of your post. Smiling as well!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just finished Spec Ops: The Line.

This pretty much sums it up:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Picked up a used copy of Mirrors Edge after playing Remember Me for about 3 hours then thinking 'Mirrors Edge did this better, I want to play Mirrors Edge!'. Despite the shonky cutscenes and story, ME is still a really refreshing and different game. I also forgot how hard it is too... well on hard anyway.. damn lack of 'runner vision'. I remember my first play through was trying to do the 'no guns' as well.. that was awesome. What a game.

In other news almost threw my Vita across the room trying to do A+ challenges in Wipeout 2048..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Bought a copy of Skyrim today. Time to fuck some goblins in the fart-box! With arrows and magic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just remember: Forge Iron daggers.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I was going to see if I could forge a shitload of iron penises, but I'll cede to your advice.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Grand Theft Auto 5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    I was going to see if I could forge a shitload of iron penises, but I'll cede to your advice.
    Think you'll be limited to wrought-iron cod-pieces, it's a time period thing y'know?