Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got back into L.A. Noire over the weekend. Had already 5 starred all the cases but needed to find all the collectibles. Without a guide I don't think I would've been able to find a single one of the gold film reels, those things were ridiculously well hidden. A few of the cars were a pain in the ass to find as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I got back into L.A. Noire over the weekend. Had already 5 starred all the cases but needed to find all the collectibles. Without a guide I don't think I would've been able to find a single one of the gold film reels, those things were ridiculously well hidden. A few of the cars were a pain in the ass to find as well.
    Getting 100% in this would've been such a bitch without Rockstar's social club stats. It made things infinitely easier once they added a way to track which cars you'd already found.

Currently playing Alan Wake at the moment; I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and Mafia II before that and I've been meaning to pick up Mass Effect again before the new game arrives in March. It's only recently that I've had too many games too play and too little time—I used to be disappointed with the selection of games the Xbox had to offer 'til I started branching out into FPS.