Most of the titles that I've bought this year (I can count them on one hand) have either been indies (the best probably being Transistor) or free PS Plus ones. Destiny was my biggest purchase in months. I'm not actually complaining, I honestly think that if people keep up with a game-consumption rate like they currently do, no-one will end up happy and people just rabidly grab for the next big game, selling off their copies of the older ones. I'm looking at the 'big' titles this fall and really, only the Xbox has managed to put a new franchise out (Sunset), with all of Sony's big titles pushed to next year (or having issues *cough*DriveClub*cough*. It makes it seem like the two big consoles could have done with.. oh maybe another year in development, just so they could launch with what has come out over the past 12 months. Sony's done well with marketing and their openess, but their first party really seems to have dropped the ball, or just hasn't come up with the goods yet. I'm curious what they will have at their December Playstation event...