Page 77 of 129 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    @Jinsai holy shit that tip for the Frog Boss is amazing haha

I may not be on PSN for awhile (again). I am working alot and traveling a bit...thanks for the tips really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    sw-0752-2201-8728!
    friend request sent! Same for you @Piko

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Right now i'm dual Playing Nier Automata (PS4, on new game + 3) and Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS Vita, when traveling to/from work on the tube)

Nier's fantastic. I haven't been this hooked on a game since Bloodborne!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    How was bloodborne? I always passed up on it but now that its super cheap for the PS4 I figured I might give it a shot.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    How was bloodborne? I always passed up on it but now that its super cheap for the PS4 I figured I might give it a shot.
    Unless you plan to practice, learn the mechanics and love a strong challenge DO IT. If you're not dedicated or enthused enough, pass.

Bloodborne is THE best PS4 game to date. I'll fight and argue about it till I'm blue in the face as well.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Difficult question to answer. If you're a fan of the Dark Souls games or were interested but a little put off by them you should defiantly try Bloodborne.

I went in not knowing anything about it or Dark Souls (other then people saying it was the best PS4 game) and i fell in love with it, to the point i went all the way and platinum'd it and consider it one of my favorite games of all time. And the Music is just perfect.

...actually that wasn't difficult to answer at all

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Unless you plan to practice, learn the mechanics and love a strong challenge DO IT. If you're not dedicated or enthused enough, pass.

Bloodborne is THE best PS4 game to date. I'll fight and argue about it till I'm blue in the face as well.
    Agreed! And it's not like there aren't that many good PS4 games either, it's just THAT good.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just finished Abzu since it's one of the PS+ games this month. I liked it a lot, very relaxing. Similar to the feel of Flow/Flower/Journey.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I haven't been able to put this game down. It starts off simple, but then gets progressively harder as you go through the levels and unlock bits and pieces of the game. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new game to play

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't too crazy about it. Still playing persona 5. Probably going to be wrapping that one up soon, finally. Almost done with Zelda too.

In the meantime, I'm just waiting for the sfv beta to start (couple more hours).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't too crazy about it. Still playing persona 5. Probably going to be wrapping that one up soon, finally. Almost done with Zelda too.

In the meantime, I'm just waiting for the sfv beta to start (couple more hours).

I also had a hard time getting into the game at first (hell, I bought it not knowing anything about it, I just thought the artwork was cool looking). I thought it was kinda meh at first but once I started to understand the mechanics of the game it really became fun. Read up on how the different power ups work and how to use them and I promise you the game will become more enjoyable.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I also had a hard time getting into the game at first (hell, I bought it not knowing anything about it, I just thought the artwork was cool looking). I thought it was kinda meh at first but once I started to understand the mechanics of the game it really became fun. Read up on how the different power ups work and how to use them and I promise you the game will become more enjoyable.
    I like the art style. Not a bad game. Just feels like I'm doing the same stuff over and over again. I don't see the replay value in it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Forza Horizon 3, one of my favorite racing games ever. So much to do. Also Knights of the Old Republic. My girlfriend and I bought an original Xbox with it. It's been a lot of fun, playing what I grew up with again

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The Knights of the Old Republic games are even better on PC - there's a shit tonne of mods for it, and you can edit all the stats, inventory and whatnot in the savegame editor. Kotor 2 also has a bunch of cut content that's playable on PC and makes it feel closer to a finished game.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    It's easily one of the best games ever made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just started playing through Grandia on the PS1.

I had played Grandia 2 in the past, and was looking for an older RPG to play. This one is great, the combat system is fantastic, with positioning and movement being a factor instead of the traditional "stand on each side of the screen" style that was common. The game is so colorful and nice to look at as well. The script/translation is garbage and the sporadic voice acting is godawful. Loving it so far, hope I can stick with it to the end before getting distracted by some other game.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darktemplar007 View Post

I had played Grandia 2 in the past, and was looking for an older RPG to play. This one is great, the combat system is fantastic, with positioning and movement being a factor instead of the traditional "stand on each side of the screen" style that was common. The game is so colorful and nice to look at as well. The script/translation is garbage and the sporadic voice acting is godawful. Loving it so far, hope I can stick with it to the end before getting distracted by some other game.
    I remember playing Grandia 2 on the Dreamcast years ago, great game! Also around the same time i played Skies or Arcadia, freaking loved that game!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darktemplar007 View Post

Loved Grandia, and the Lunar games. If you're into this stuff, Suikoden 2 is on the PSN, and that's amazing... and if you're looking for a modern retro reboot that's not a huge time investment, Cosmic Star Heroine.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I just finished my first playthrough of Prey, and damn... awesome. Just an incredible game. So much story detail packed into it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Injustice 2!!

i can't wait to get home from work and play some more!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finally finished Neir and started Dragonball Xeonverse 2...forgot how addictive the first one was
    Annoyed i couldn't go with my usual character name Finger Bangs (literally every game that i play with a create a character is her), so had to go with my fail safe Atari...SHE WILL BE THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    gave up on Mass Effect. Just started Nier. It's pretty great so far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    gave up on Mass Effect. Just started Nier. It's pretty great so far.
    Ditto. Put that one on hold, indefinitely. Gonna probably play Horizon next. Almost done with persona, I think.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Shadow Warrior 2013

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Shadow Warrior 2013

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?!
    That game has some of the best humor...also pretty fun to play.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Anyone else trying to get on the Friday the 13th server in Xbox ? FML

I also bought the game thinking there was a campaign but at this moment there is only a multiplayer option, which is my fault but it still sucks . The one player edition is coming out summer........ I almost just want to wait, the multiplayer version seems stupid.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Servers are back up now. Managed to sneak a few games in before work...it's ok. Early kickstarter backer so luckily only $25 but yeah it was to just dick around for a while. Replayability is definitely not a strong suit for this game haha. Did manage to find out how to kill Jason though....good luck doing it in a legit round though...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So it's a remake of the old nes game?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    So it's a remake of the old nes game?
    More of a game along the lines of Evolve. One player as Jason vs the counselers.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    More of a game along the lines of Evolve. One player as Jason vs the counselers.

So excited for this title, I really hope we get a cool collector's edition to go along with it