Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 3848

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

The spiders in this game are always the hardest thing for me to deal with but i shall persevere!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rare Replay. I'm giving Perfect Dark first crack just cause I loved that game so damn much as a kid. Next up once I'm done with that will be a game I always wanted to play back then because of how delightfully evil it was - Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got a code for the Black Ops 3 beta. It's actually pretty good, better than the last few years of Call of Duty. Having fun, because that's what is important in a game.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Game of Thrones: Ascent. It really, really sucks but my alliance mates are awesome.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Caved and bought Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Not bad. Already finished it. Will probably replay it again soon though. I'm not entirely sure on what exactly happened. And I think I may have accidently skipped some things.
    Got this too, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's very easy to get lost imo. Played it twice. As it terms of story, I'm still very confused.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Been playing Sound Shapes on Vita since it was the free game last month. It's a really cool game and it's cross-buy so when I get the plat I'm going to trophy whore it up and auto pop everything on PS3/PS4. Some of the Death Mode levels are a bitch, still have 13 to go.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Scored a free copy of Mad Max. Surprisingly awesome.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Scored a free copy of Mad Max. Surprisingly awesome.
    I have a feeling it's better than the reviews are making it out to be. Think it's only crime is being released on the same day as MGSV.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I have a feeling it's better than the reviews are making it out to be. Think it's only crime is being released on the same day as MGSV.
    Oh for sure...and being a movie tie-in (which admittedly are usually garbage) I wasn't exactly waiting for it. It's nothing groundbreaking, but I'm digging it. I'd compare it to Far Cry for the open world, do story missions, but here's a pantload of side quests and shit to do, kinda vibe.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Forza 6 demo, will definitely be getting this.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

1v4 win I had yesterday. Best I've ever done on this game to date

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Until Dawn. Holy shit this game is awesome, jump scares and just plain scary. Recommend playing in the dark with headphones!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Forza Motorsport 6 Demo. Just played the Indianapolis Motor Speedway IndyCar Showcase and that must've been one of the most exhilarating experiences I've had playing a racing game. This is definitely gonna be bought.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The Gold Box AD&D games that GOG recently re-released. I have the gaming equivalent of music age.. you kids and your cover-based shooters and DLC *shakes wired controller*

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    Until Dawn. Holy shit this game is awesome, jump scares and just plain scary. Recommend playing in the dark with headphones!
    I love a bit of survival horror, went to check it out but bollocks its PS4, annoyingly it was going to be PS3 and they changed their mind. Curses

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Think I might play the Uncharted games again, although not for the reason of getting myself ready for the 4th one as i doubt I'll be able to play it for years to come unfortunately but yeah just gonna enjoy a replay of the main trilogy again.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    no idea why i've never even ventured into this section of the board, but here i am!

huge video game nerd, just bought a 2DS (3D makes me dizzy) yesterday (came with mario kart 7) along with Paper Mario Sticker Star (which is not nearly as good as i thought it was going to be). i renewed my gamestop membership and i'm supposed to be getting a buy 2 get 1 free used game coupon (hopefully soon?) which i'm probably going to use to get majora's mask, a link between worlds, and smash bros.

also been replaying katamari forever and making progress in mario kart 8.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Forza Motorsport 6 Demo. Just played the Indianapolis Motor Speedway IndyCar Showcase and that must've been one of the most exhilarating experiences I've had playing a racing game. This is definitely gonna be bought.
    Bit the bullet and got the Ultimate Edition. If anyone wants to race, my GT is on my profile!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wii-U day. Mario 3d world. Played the pikmin 3 demo (which was weird).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Transformers Devastation. It's glorious

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Battlefront Beta, when it wants to work. I've done 2 matches only. Pretty chaotic. I dig it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    This game looks amazing, tempted to pick it up...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Elite Dangerous. The navigation screen where every blip of light is someplace to go to:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just purchased Downwell yesterday and Jesus I can't put my fucking phone down to save my life. Easily game of the year contender for me and certainly the best mobile game I've ever played.
    Last edited by Aladdinsanity; 10-21-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Become obsessed with an app called Monument Valley which was free from the Amazon app store and is just lovely

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    Elite Dangerous. The navigation screen where every blip of light is someplace to go to:

How is this? Is it fun or just a time waste?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    How is this? Is it fun or just a time waste?
    It's OK so far. I did some random missions which were OK. There are some dull travel gaps where I'm just jumping from one system to the next. Combat is pretty fun and it's good to know when to run from a fight. That and bounty hunting can be good for fun and wallet. I've upgraded to another ship and just started in on the Power Play missions which look like a slow grind but I'm just hitting the tip of that iceburg. I can see some game burnout on this in another few months unless new content/updates hit. But so far I actually enjoy it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    finshed both Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands. Both were good! Life is Strange in particular slowly became what is quite possibly my game of the year, the last two episodes were brilliant. TftB on the other hand started strong, but never really topped its first episode, but it was pretty consistent and a breath of fresh air compared with a lot of epsiodic games.
    I also played the first episode of Minecraft : Story Mode... it was alright if a little trite...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    finshed both Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands. Both were good! Life is Strange in particular slowly became what is quite possibly my game of the year, the last two episodes were brilliant. TftB on the other hand started strong, but never really topped its first episode, but it was pretty consistent and a breath of fresh air compared with a lot of epsiodic games.
    I also played the first episode of Minecraft : Story Mode... it was alright if a little trite...
    I have Life is Strange, Tales From the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones as my next three games to play after I eventually finish MSG V (Hopefully in a couple weeks), which will also serve as a nice break and change of pace from the mostly open world games I've been doing it seems a lot of lately. Life is Strange in particular is the game I've been wanting to play for a while so can't wait to get into it, TFTB would be next since I have heard good things about it followed by GOT which might be the weakest out of those three but one I am also looking forward to.